New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Triple Double Red Hot 7's chips  (Read 2838 times)

Offline voltsunited

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • voltsunited New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Triple Double Red Hot 7's chips
« on: October 08, 2014, 04:52:42 PM »
Just purchased my first slot machine. It is a Triple Double Red Hot 7's (5r/9l/90credit). The symbols and credit pays are off so i went looking at the main board (reels seem to be installed correctly). It has an SB100924 installed which apparently goes to a "triple butterfly 7's game"? From what i researched, I will need to get an SB100929 for triple double red hot 7's

Does that sound correct?

Also, i was unable to locate which SG's should be installed. Could someone assist with that as well. The vesion chip looks correct @ VS011GX1

ALSOOOO.... The SIMM slot is empty on the multimedia lite board. which SIMM should i get? It is my understanding that any SIMM is interchangeable. What is the coolest one?

Offline voltsunited

• NLG
Re: Triple Double Red Hot 7's chips
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 05:03:44 PM »
i forgot to include the SG's that are installed right now. SG000200

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 05:11:45 PM »
So far, you're right on the money with the chip numbers. Looks like someone installed the wrong chip. That's easy enough to remedy with a Classified ad.

The SIMM card you need is DSV00042. Triple Double Red Hot does not have a specific sound SIMM, so you're left with the generic DSv00042. better than what you have now though! SIMMs are not all interchangeable, in fact, for the most part, they are NOT interchangeable. Some very curious minds on here have found certain SIMMs will work in different games, but those are exceptions, not the norm.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline voltsunited

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 06:03:25 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply CVslots. So do you think i'm good with the SG000200 1 and 2?

also... do you have a SB100929 and a DSV00042 available for purchase on your site?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 08:22:08 PM »
Did TD RH7's have enhanced sounds or just legacy?  I don't remember, it's been a while since I put mine in the machine.  FYI, some games just have regular sounds, even if you have the DSV00042 simm in there, it won't use the sounds out of it.  It is good to have that simm though, as many games make use of it, so even if TD RH7's doesn't have them, some other theme you get in the future will.  I know plain old Triple RH7's has enhanced sounds with the correct base chip.  Here's the list I was compiling in the old site.

Ok, I will manually update this original posts as more contributions show up.  Here are the ones I know for sure have both, backlit reels and enhanced sounds.  For those posting, please also post the SB chip you are currently using.

3 reel games

Bonus Sizzling 7's (uses game specific SB/SIMM for sounds) If anybody has the bonus lightbar for an S2000 for sale, I'm your guy.
Triple Double Wild Cherry (SB100313 & DSV00042 generic)
Everything with a dedicated DSV sound simm:
DSV00002 TITANIC
DSV00003 CIGAR
DSV00004 PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
DSV00005 CHAINSAWS AND TOASTERS
DSV00006 TITANIC
DSV00013 TRIPLE LUCKY 7'S
DSV00014 JEKYLL & HYDE
DSV00015 BONUS SIZZLING 7'S
DSV00016 WILD THING
DSV00018 I DREAM OF JEANNIE
DSV00019 THE MUMMY
DSV00020 THE MUNSTERS
DSV00021 RICHARD PETTY
DSV00023 100 OR NOTHING
DSV00024 DOUBLE RED,WHITE & BLUE 
DSV00038 CRYSTAL SEVENS
DSV00043 CLEOPATRA
DSV00051 BIG TIMES PAY
DSV00058 SUPER SPIN SIZZLIN 7'S
DSV00076 SUPER MAG 7
DSV00078 TOP DOLLAR
DSV00082 DOUBLE DIAMOND FREE SPIN
DSV00084 ENCHANTED UNICORN
DSV00085 PINBALL
DSV00089 BONUS TIMES PAY 
DSV00100 DOUBLE TRIPLE DIAMOND DELUXE
DSV00102 QUACK SLOT
DSV00116 LEOPARD CLAW
DSV00122 ENCHANTED UNICORN
DSV00125 I DREAM OF JEANNIE
DSV00127 TOP DOLLAR
DSV00147 BIG TIMES PAY MEGABUCKS

All 3+1 games (3 reels plus bonus reel) have enhanced sounds and backlit reels.

5 reel games
Triple Lucky 7's SB100497 (known clones triple butterfly 7's, Tripe red hot 7's, Triple Stars)
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal