New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash Bonus Locks Up System And Red Screens  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Hertz14

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Hertz14 Is working their way up.Hertz14 Is working their way up.Hertz14 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: Stinkin Rich - Trash for Cash Bonus Locks Up System And Red Screens
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2023, 09:52:30 PM »
Yup... crashed the g20 as well... ugh now to set up all of the poker on that machine...
Current setup:
WMS Bb2e
Bally Pro V32
AVP G23 MLD
Konami Concerto Dual
Konami Concerto Crescent
Aristocrat MK6

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2023, 07:25:50 AM »
What is max for RAM on a G20 brainbox?
4GB, but in two pieces of 2GB sticks?  :scratch-head_2:
I'd imagine if you beefed up the RAM to 4 gigs, it wouldn't crash?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Hertz14

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Hertz14 Is working their way up.Hertz14 Is working their way up.Hertz14 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2023, 07:39:38 AM »
Yeah - my 620 box is maxed. 4gb and e4690 vid card.

So it failed for me on both -000 and D03 versions, failed on both OS, and failed on my 625 in my g20 and 660 in my 23.

Trash for cash and the music plays... then either an instant red screen (after you open the door) or reboot into a red screen. Never ending loop as it’s trying to finish out the bonus with credits on the machine. No way to wipe that transaction and spin so Ekey/diag and pull the package. At least the cabinet base settings are all there and the max bets that were previously set for specific games are saved. Just have to enable each. Still a PIA. I’m guessing a corrupt file. I know Davin 75 loaded it stand alone on his g23 and it failed, so I don’t think it’s a game combination conflict. I have issues with hot roll games giving me a button panel tilt if they run in combo with certain GT files. Not the case here.
Current setup:
WMS Bb2e
Bally Pro V32
AVP G23 MLD
Konami Concerto Dual
Konami Concerto Crescent
Aristocrat MK6

Offline Matt411

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Matt411 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2023, 09:32:11 PM »
Hmmm wondering if your game file is corrupt or something. For it to only do it on that specific bonus in that game even after trying different OS, it's prob not the OS.

I will note when I first got my g23 machine before I did all the ram + SSD upgrades, we loaded the game on GK interface, 2gb ram, regular HDD, 625 AVP and NO dedicated graphics card - and while that was the one game that really stuttered when playing, it still ran and the bonus didn't freeze the machine, so I don't think it would be hardware related.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2023, 05:10:34 AM »
Almost sounds like a .DLL file didn't get fully uploaded to the SSD.
Understandable if it was a partially bad sector on a HDD, but these aren't platter drives.  :Scratch-Head:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline ChrisColumbus

• Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2023, 12:05:55 PM »
No problems here running the following
sorry some of the pics are sideways!

SMLD
660 4gb ram
B0C O/S  87% NVRAM
game  014-000101-001

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal