New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: help with s+ red whit blue  (Read 5589 times)

Offline billdern

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • billdern New User has no influence.
  • NLG
help with s+ red whit blue
« on: October 27, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »
hello all great forum. just picked up a red whit blue 5 coin  had no power fix that and all error codes. now my problem started playing it and payouts were wrong found reels were in wrong spot 1 was in 2 spot 3 in 1 spot and 2 in 1 spot thought ok this will fix it wrong payout still off. what I mean by pay out off right now has white 7 blue 7 white seven in center line and paid 2 credits. no sticker on reel eprom and only 772 or maybe 77s on game eprom. so not sure what I have as reel strips only have 1 2 3 on them any help would be great thanks
also im a noob so be nice lol (I learn quick already have 1 machine used set chip 015 on both machines and some of the key menu)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:36:54 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: help with s+ red whit blue
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 07:04:18 PM »
Hello & welcome to NLG. I am assuming that your 5 coin game is a 5 line machine. There were some 5cm single line games in the S Plus lineup. Here's a pic of what RWB 5L strips should look like & the correct order. There are so many versions & variations of RWB. Once we determine what you game is for sure , we need to make sure that it has the correct SS chip. Hope this helps.If you could post some pics of your strips, MPU & award glass, it would help.

Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:35:07 PM »
yes is a 5 line machine should have said that think whoever had this machine swapped it out as top glass is printed and taped on will get some pics and post tomorrow. thanks for the reel pic I will check to see if that is what I have

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 07:48:25 PM »
original glass shouldn't be to hard to find if you want to go that way

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
cowboy have been looking for the glass cant seem to find a 9" top one 
rb those are my strips they were marked wrong and installed even worse thanks for the help only have sound to go have the 3rd dip switch on but no menu when using reset switch and tried volume knob nothing  guess I need to post  a new topic

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 08:17:56 PM »
You could try calling vendors on the home page to see if they have it or become a contributing member and use our classified ad section with a picture posted of what you're looking for

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 03:07:20 AM »
here are pics

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 03:38:16 AM »
If you push the white test button until a 4 is displayed in the coins played window  two different numbers will flash i.e. 772 and 4781. The first number is the SP chip and the second number is the SS game chip.From this you can go to the IGT bible and see what glass is needed.  Hope this helps.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 05:41:44 AM »
Found the top glass you need at Rudy's Deals.

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1946&search=red+white

P.S.  Upon further review the glass is for an S2000 game.

We need an NFL referee smiley like this one for these type of occasions.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:28:06 AM by rickhunter »
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 06:03:11 AM »
thanks rick I saw that one when I was searching but didn't think it was correct as my bottom glass has some of the same payouts on it. im going to do what idylewild1 suggested (thanks idylewild1) when I get home to see if I can figure out correct glass and payouts for my chip thanks again everyone this is my second machine (in a month) but still have a lot of learning to do

Offline Thegambler327

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Thegambler327 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »
 :agreepost:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:50:23 AM by Thegambler327 »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 07:24:37 AM »
Ooops!!! Sorry, you are right, that is for an S2000.  My bad.  I pulled out my own set to take a picture so you can see what it should look like.  This is the S+ 5 line Red, White and Blue set, works with all SS chips for that game except SS8919, where the top award is 8,000, then you would have to change the top award sticker on it.   Your reel glass is also not the correct one.  You have a generic 5 line blue glass.  Sorry, it is not for sale.  :propeller:
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 04:04:52 PM »
ok here is my chip numbers after looking at yours (rick) trying to figure out what bottom glass I have as everyone I find looks like yours think I may just have to find a top and bottom that match not really worried about reel glass mismatch.  and tried to find settings for this chip (as I stated before no sound and no 2 0 menu in settings) but I cant download the S+ Options for Rookies says I'm not allowed to view downloads?????

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »
The 4474 game chip is a 85.062% payout. Not very high. Attached is pictures from the IGT bible of the top and bottom glass. Hope this helps.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »
SS4474 is correct for your game but it's a 85% payout chip. SS chips for your game are available up to 95% SS4470. I don't know what Rudy's glass fits. Maybe a slant top? It has the entire payscale listed & the size 9 x 23 1/2 doesn't match a top or belly size for an upright. I'm pretty sure if you become a contributing member to NLG, you can view & download from the files page. If you don't find a top glass, you could change the entire kit. S plus kits are usually reasonably priced.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 05:01:36 PM »
Yes, that 23.5" glass is a slant top glass...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 05:53:10 PM »
thanks again for the help will order a different chip (4470) and decide what I want to do about glass   moving the reel strips took care of my payout problem now on to sound tomorrow

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 06:55:04 PM »
If your board has the blue volume control then it is a 10mhz board and there won't be any volume control through the menus. Check your wiring and make sure the speaker is good with an ohm meter, 8 ohms likely, 4 or 16 ohms possible. Maybe clean the volume control also. This might be why you don't get the volume control menu you're looking for.

Offline billdern

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 07:51:08 PM »
Cowboy sorry wasn't clear looking for  the 2 0 to change to 2 1 to enable sound checked speaker was ok and when I move vol I can hear little static but nothing else I have another s+ Machine and I can get to the enable menu  still trying to figure this one out settings are not the same  thanks

Offline coorslight115

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coorslight115 Hides in shadows.
  • NLG
    • tim@jjslots.com
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 08:20:28 PM »
Menu options change with the SP chip. If your other machine has a newer SP chip the options are in the menus, older SP use the dip switches. Also if you other is a 16mHz board (no blue volume control) the only way was in the menus.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal