New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S plus Not working. Top light stays on.  (Read 743 times)

Offline Zryder55

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Zryder55 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S plus Not working. Top light stays on.
« on: May 15, 2023, 11:28:58 AM »
Hello All,
New to this site but, I have been lurking and reading FAQs for a while.  I’m trying to identify this Triple Diamond slot machine with enough detail so, I may ask this group for assistance in repairing it.  It belongs to my brother who, purchased it at Las Vegas in 2011. The game was serviced at that time (by the seller) and has been functioning properly until recently.

I think it is a IGT S2000.  Machine is IGT S plus.

If I have posted in the wrong location, please let me know.  I have included some pictures to help identify the machine (I think).  There is not a model or serial number for the complete machine but, several model or serial numbers for various parts. 

The insert bill slot is not lighting and the error light on top is on constantly. It will not take bills or coins.  I can tell that, the main board (mother board?) battery is not original and has been replaced.  Nothing looks burned or broken. I have checked for lose wires and Molex connectors. I have not taken out and reseated any chips.  The fuses are all good.  The error code is in the picture 0006 can not find this code ???
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 08:00:14 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: S plus Not working. Top light stays on.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 12:03:37 PM »
It's an IGT S+ slot machine.  Are both candle lights blinking or just the lower?

Offline Zryder55

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 12:09:47 PM »
Both are on. Thanks for the fast response.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 01:43:58 PM »
Close the door and make sure the latch is all the way down.  Then plug the machine in.  What does it do?  Does the validator cycle?  Do the reels spin and stop on the previous symbols?

Offline Zryder55

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 07:20:13 AM »
The machine is about a hour and a half drive from me but, I will text my brother (non technical) and tell him to do this and take good notes and let me know what happens.  I will reply ASAP !!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 07:15:37 PM »
The machine is about a hour and a half drive from me but, I will text my brother (non technical) and tell him to do this and take good notes and let me know what happens.  I will reply ASAP !!

If he's able to take a brief video and either upload it to YouTube or share it with you and have you upload it to YouTube, that would be ideal. There's often stuff we'll see in a video of a problem machine that might go unnoticed by someone who isn't used to working on a slot machine.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Zryder55

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2023, 10:00:42 AM »
If he's able to take a brief video and either upload it to YouTube or share it with you and have you upload it to YouTube, that would be ideal. There's often stuff we'll see in a video of a problem machine that might go unnoticed by someone who isn't used to working on a slot machine.

I will check and see if they could try this method.  Thanks for your reply !!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal