New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTB WMS 40X 16" JACKPOT PARTY DOT AND BELLY GLASS  (Read 4146 times)

Offline dale

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • dale New User barely matters.dale New User barely matters.
  • NLG
WTB WMS 40X 16" JACKPOT PARTY DOT AND BELLY GLASS
« on: January 09, 2015, 12:16:48 PM »
Looking for the WMS 40X Dot and Belly Glass for the 16 inch Jackpot Party, it's the teal green, mines peeling and I am OCD! I'm in Utah 84765.

Thanks, Dale
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:13:58 AM by dale »

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • tollguy316 New User barely matters.tollguy316 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: WTB WMS 40X 16" JACKPOT PARTY DOT AND BELLY GLASS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »
OCD ...... that's a huge understatement !!!!!! :Tongue_Out: :Tongue_Out: :Tongue_Out:

Offline dale

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 02:02:29 PM »
I know  :EmoticonHelp4: !

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 05:03:07 PM »
About a year ago there was a guy on here by the name of Brad that lived in Sandy, Utah, said he had a bunch of WMS 4XX machines including Jackpot Party (also had many IGT machines) and he had parts like glass and other stuff for sale. Maybe he still has some of it left. His postings and comments were on the old site under the username  "theboundbook".  His email was bradgandelman@gmail.com
Might be worth an email to see if he still has anything.

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline mustangjeep

• Reputation Power: 13
  • mustangjeep New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 08:17:56 PM »
Hey guys,
Brad did have a lot of WMS stuff, but he's now sold all of it. He still has IGT and Sigma games if ya need parts.
I bought the last 8 WMS games and all the parts he had.
Unfortunetly I've already sold all of the Jackpot party games.
I do have a couple other game kits that I might be selling, I've got a Winning streak listed on Ebay right now and, depending on another fella looking at some game kits, I may be listing a Piggy Bankin, Stampede Deluxe, and a Big Bang Piggy Bankin I might be up for selling.

I'll be sure to list anything I need to sell in the classified area.

Good luck finding your Jackpot Party glass, I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

Offline brokenticker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 10:46:16 PM »
Hey dale, i have a New purple 16 top might have the belly also ,pete

Offline Tmmybahama

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 09:25:03 PM »
About a year ago there was a guy on here by the name of Brad that lived in Sandy, Utah, said he had a bunch of WMS 4XX machines including Jackpot Party (also had many IGT machines) and he had parts like glass and other stuff for sale. Maybe he still has some of it left. His postings and comments were on the old site under the username  "theboundbook".  His email was bradgandelman@gmail.com
Might be worth an email to see if he still has anything.

Theboundbook is my handle now just on sport capping sites... go by tmmybahama everywhere else... I sold all of my Jackpot Party machines, and then the one's I had left went up to NW corner of the US with Mustangjeep.... And they are Winning Streak, and X Factor only.... Like stated above, I have some SG 150s Treasure Tunnel and Treasure wheel machines, and about 6 IGT S+ titles, including Double Black Tie, Double Red White N Blue, Red White n Blue, Slam Dunk, Strike!, and others.....  ALL ARE FOR SALE AS IS, or I can fix em up and get them up to "PLUG N PLAY STATUS"....  Email me on that email, and we will chat and get each other's emails... You might have spoken to me, if you saw my ads on KSL Classifieds last year....
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 10:54:07 PM »
yes we have messaged each other here, I didn't know you had used theboundbook username in the past. When this thread started I searched the old site looking for someone with a Jackpot Party just in case they would be able to help the request that came up in this thread and I saw your old posting over there and thought you might still have some parts. I knew you had sold your dotmations but didn't know you and theboundbook were the same person.

I guess some of the NLG members changed handles when the new site started up.

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline dale

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »
Thought I would bump this up, still looking for this glass, Top Dot and Belly  :EmoticonHelp4:

Dale

Offline Tmmybahama

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 10:43:06 PM »
I have a client looking to sell her Jackpot Party and called me to see if I knew anyone that would want it... She wants 800 for it, perfect condition....  She paid more than that 3 years ago, but not much.... if interested let me know... but she doesnt want to part it... 
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline dale

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »
Thanks for the offer, just need the glass, if you hear anything else LMK, I would appreciate it.

Dale

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal