New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Looking For BACKLIT reel strips 5 reel DOUBLE DOLLARS & 3 REEL WILD 5X PAY HELP  (Read 3802 times)

Offline IGT Games

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • IGT Games New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Looking For backlit reel strips for  5 reel game & one 3 reel game: See List
1- Double Dollars free spin REALLY COLLD USE THEM can still use 5 reel strips
2- 1- 3 reel game 3 coin wild 5 times pay backlit reel strips STILL NEED
Please PM me with prices to 32708

ONLY 2 ITEMS LEFT AND MAYBE 2 INCH REEL STRIPS FOR FROG PRINCE Reel touch 5 reel game
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:55:59 AM by IGT Games »

Offline IGT Games

• NLG

bump , still have some items I need and want to give it another go.

Looking For BACKLIT reel strips 5 reel  Frog Prince, 3 REEL WILD 5X PAY & Topper
1-Double Dollars free spin CHANGED GAME DON'T NEED SELLING KIT ,STILL CAN USE STRIPS
2-Frog Prince 2 inch or 21/4 inch strips STILL NEED THEM
3-Double Diamond free spin 21/4 inch strips  FOUND
4-3X 2X  triple double 5 backlit reel strips   FOUND
5-and 1 3 reel game 3 coin wild 5 times pay backlit reel strips  STILL NEED THEM Please PM me with prices to 32708
6- power supply for top box reel touch  HAD ONE COMPLETELY REBUILT  FOUND 
Next week I will know what else I NEED IN THE REEL TOUCH 
7- GAMBLER 21 REEL STRIPS 3 REEL BARCREST FOUND
8- DOES ANYONE HAVE THE Reel Touch  DENVER DUCK KIT AND SOFTWARE?  STILL NEED THE WHOLE SHABANG FOUND
9- NEED TRIPLE DOUBLE RED HOT 7'S ROUND TOP TOPPER OR INSERT    STILL NEED IT
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:15:35 PM by IGT Games »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
I may have the Wild 5x strips, but I'll have to check if they are backlit. I know I have non-backlit for sure, but I just got a few more, so let me see. If I find them I will let you know.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
Thank You . Please let me know . :thank_you:

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
To CVS Slots,
Roslyn,
It really is a small world. Your topper that you sold is taking a 3000 mile trip to me because the member that purchased it changed the game and I guess I put my want to buy at the right time so indirectly Thank You. I seen a video of it and it looks and works just perfect. I also thank the super great member I am getting it from. All is well and so are you. The future looks brighter don't you think? If that isn't good Karma then I don't know what is.
Thank You both especially to the member that is sending it to me.
Scott :thank_you: :thank_you: :applause: :applause: :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up:

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Awwww! Good to know! I thought it was sorta strange that the 2 WTB ads popped up within a week of each other, but hey, what do I know! :rotfl:

Good to hear you got what you need in the end....wait, that might have sounded funny...how about "Glad to see you found what you needed!"...not much better, but a little better I think!

Enjoy!  :wave: :wave:

Roslyn

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
Like I said , it's really a small world. These events that happened were meant to be and I am happy it worked out for all of us in the end. I really mean't it in a good way and I hope it happens again.
Well thank you to and what you wrote does have a better twist to it.
Good Karma is definately with me this last weekend. I just remembered you were looking for backlit strips for wild 5 times pay for me. Did you ever come across any?

One bit of info. I bought the kit from guess who. It's a small world. It's all good really.

Get this I purchased a dead vision game and now it is alive thanks to some great members and playing great in 4 to 5 hours including drilling out a lock and replaceing lots of bad parts.
 I will even post  pictures of it . The game is called "FISHIN FOR CASH" and it is actually a fun game. I never even seen a vision game or worked on one. I must of cought at least 200 fish so far with I think 5 other characters in the game.
Thank heaven for seven eleven :rotfl: :applause: :thank_you: :hail: :dancing_2: :cool_thumb_up: :Please_Post_Pictures_2:  Iwill.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
That looks like a fun game! I love to fish, so I will keep my eyes open for it!

No luck on the strips I'm afraid. All I can find are white backed. I will keep you in mind.

Enjoy your games!

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
I also picked up a 4 reel game big times pay and I would like to switch it to super spin sizzling 7's and if I can get the whole kit I would also want a topper. This game in addition to a tune up the seller  changed the battery but didn't notice the acid burns that ate up 1/3 of the traces on the board .VARTA BATTERY (DESTRUCTO BATTERY) and it does nothing but destroys otherwise good boards. I EVEN HAVE THE WHOLE BIG TIMES PAY KIT WITH TOPPER AND AFTERMARKET BACKLIT REEL STRIPS IF I GET THE OTHER KIT. If anyone needs strips I have 2 sets and I may sell a set of these almost perfect strips after I see one set in the machine backlit. Remembr they are aftermarket and I want to make sure they look real good. this has been a Real busy weekend. I PROBABLY WILL HAVE A NEW PARTS LIST. I want to thank each person that helped me get the parts and information I needed.
Thank you , :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you: :applause: :applause: :applause: :dancing_2: :dancing_2: :me_too: :I_agree_1:

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
Only 2 items left until next project. please see if you have any of these items
bump

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
Time for a bump still needed

Offline IGT Games

• NLG
bump please look .

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal