New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 847 5cent Continental Pays right to left correctly, nothing left to right  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Longoverdue

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Longoverdue New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Back working on my Continental...getting most of the bugs out.. I still have a payout problem, wondering if someone has any insight to them? I get no payout from left to right, however Right to left is perfect.. step up works great, etc. I appreciate all the help.

Thanks,  Longoverdue

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
No pay on cherry on 1st reel?
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
 Hello OldReno!

Nope, no pay with cherry on 1st reel, now 2nd,  3rd , 4th,  I dont have the insert coin or coin accepted. Which I have a feeling may lie the problem.

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Longoverdue, Check your reel wiper fingers carefully to see that none are lifted and they have enough tension to contact well.  Look for any broken wires or connections on your reel boards.
Also, see if you have any encapsulated relays mounted near your 4th reel board.  If so, you can probably swap them out to see if this gives you any help.
A good problem there bubba.

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
Yes I found many no continuity wipers.. think i have all those now, I only have 1/2 pay on 4 oranges and plums..prob. due to not stepping up on the payoff for the left side.. it pays on the right side.

And still need the "Insert Coin"  and "Coin Accepted" I quess I have been working backassward! lol

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
INsert and coin accept lites are in 6V circuit, and not at all related to your reel wiper boards.
If they are both out look to your payout relay and a bad contact or broken wire. And next go to your coin relay assembly and perhaps misadjusted switch.
When you jumper them do they work?

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
Thanks OldReno! :hail:
Yeap you hit the nail on the head! I found a cold sodered connection. Works like a champ now. I think that makes 2 machines you guys have helped me to get resurrected! Thanks everyone!
[/size]Now I would maybe like to build an Ike Dollar machine. Anyone know where to start? lol Can I convert my  Bally 1090 into an Ike dollar machine?  [/color] :Scratch-Head:
[/size][/color]

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
When the Ikes came out, replacing the real silver dollars, Bally or someone made an Ike 'Kit', which included the coin acceptor, new coin track, and hopper pinwheel and hopper knife I believe.
Also I recall that the hopper motor ran at a slower speed.
And boy were those things LOUD when they hit the coin trays. No wonder I'm freakin deaf.
These things may be available through our good business folks here on NLG....

Offline Longoverdue

• NLG
Say what?  OldReno you are funny ..made me alittle deaf myself...but that was some sweet sound...that I would like to capture a lil bit. Thanks again for all your help!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal