New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: What model is this ?  (Read 583 times)

Offline hammer0422

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • hammer0422 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
What model is this ?
« on: March 25, 2018, 06:55:59 AM »
Picked this up last nite . Had a error code 41   . didnt really do anything to it but hit the test button and tiurn reset key a few times . The machine started working for about 4 hrs .. Left it on all night . tried playing this morning got the 41 error again ... Trying to find a fix but dont know what model it is .. Thanks for any info

Offline hammer0422

• Reputation Power: 4
  • hammer0422 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: What model is this ?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 07:35:37 AM »
Figured it out . I have a s game .. now to figure out how to fix the 41 code

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 08:13:57 AM »
Error 41 relates to reel #1. You can swap reel #1 with reel #2 and see if the error code moves to the reel #2 position (error 42). If it does then your reel itself is bad (the one moved from position #1 to position #2). But if the reel #1 error stays in place (error 41) then check wiring cables to reel #1. Also make sure nothing is rubbing against the reel, like wiring that is not secured out of the way.

If wiring looks ok then check for mpu problem. I think there are some resistors on the mpu board, one for each reel, they sometimes go bad and can cause a reel error.

One of the best ways to know if a machine is an S model instead of an S+ is to look at the mpu board. The S+ mpu plugs into another circuit board called the motherboard. The S machine's mpu doesn't plug into a motherboard, it connects directly to wiring harnesses.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Strake

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Strake New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 07:26:51 AM »
I recently had a code 41 on my S + machine that I couldn't clear after many tries.....    eventually, after turning the power off,  I unplugged the connector to the bottom of the Reel 1 and then re plugged it in.   All  clear !    Worth  a try,  only took a minute,  once  I decided to try it.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal