New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need PSR For SP1309.. It’s in Wild 5 Time Pays  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Need PSR For SP1309.. It’s in Wild 5 Time Pays
« on: September 01, 2018, 07:57:03 PM »
I’m looking for the PSR Information on the SP1309 chip that in this Wild 5 Time Pays..

Where do I find it here? I’ve seen it before, but now I can’t find this information..

Thanks, Gary
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 08:07:44 PM by Amechanic »
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Need PSR For SP1309.. It’s in Wild 5 Time Pays
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 08:05:17 PM »
I just posted this in your other thread, here you go!
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 08:15:03 PM »
Thanks.. But I can’t open it in ether thread, I get this message.. I can open the other one. The partial doc..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 08:25:42 PM »
It came out of the NLG download area. Here is the link, maybe you can d/l it and it will work. Or maybe your .doc viewing program doesn't like it, I think it has protected mode set to ON. Are you using Microsoft Word to open it?

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1102

I'll see if I can convert it to pdf. Standby...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:02:39 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 08:41:02 PM »
Try this pdf conversion of SP1309:

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »
Try this pdf conversion of SP1309:

Thanks this one worked. I’m down to working off my phone. My Laptop needs to go see the computer Dr..  The download section.. That’s where I saw the PRS Information.   :duh:
And remember...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 09:01:25 PM »
ok, good. I'm gonna delete that earlier post of mine with the hard to read plain text version. I looked thru the SP1309 document for instructions on setting volume but didn't see it. But I'm pretty sure on 16mhz mpu boards the volume is controlled thru software setting, somehow. Someone here can tell us how to do that.

Also, you have probably heard about this, but just to make sure- the 16mhz mpu boards usually have a lot more noise in the sound/speaker than the 10mhz boards. So don't let that make you think you have an audio problem and spend time troubleshooting it.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 09:35:20 PM »
I’ve heard that about the board. I hear the volume on this game, but it’s like a whisper. So soft you can barely hear it. This is a repair that came in. The people just bought the game from a friend that just changed the battery and the game stopped working. I had to replace the PS plug and connectors on the mother board. I figured while it’s here I’d address these other small issues.. WRONG! I just wanted to turn up the volume a bit and make the Max bet button work as it should. Should have been done today.
And remember...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 11:08:40 PM »
just a longshot thought.....

I *think* sometimes people do a mod to reduce the speaker noise from the 16mhz mpu by putting a resistor in series with each speaker wire. Not a large size resistor, maybe a 47 or 100 ohm, I can't remember the details. Anyway, since the resistor has to be spliced inline with the speaker wire they usually cut each speaker wire and connect a resistor in series. If that mod was done to this machine maybe one of the speaker wires has come loose from the resistor on one side.

Another thought, maybe the speaker is blown or the speaker paper cone is damaged. Maybe you can sub in another speaker to see how it works.

Seems like someone else had a problem with that Autospin feature recently and they ended up doing a ram Clear and setting the machine back up to fix it.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:18:05 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 11:25:06 PM »
I was thinking about clearing it, but that’s my last resort. I’m not a big fan of the S+ just because of so many different little things that need to be done. Give me a S2000 any day.
And remember...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 05:37:37 AM »
Here is what I found for 16mhz sound:

Group 2 -- Page Zero OptionsTo change the option setting, press the Spin Reels button.  To move to the next page zero option, turn the jackpot reset key.  To move to Group 3 at any time within the zero pages, press the self test button.
Reel-Spin Sound <0> [2]   Options are reel-spin tones and reel-stop sounds {0} or reel-spin tones only {1}.
Volume Control <0> [3]   Sets the volume for all sounds and music produced by the sound generator (for the reel game).  Options range from loudest volume level {1} to lowest volume level {9}.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 07:17:05 AM »
ok, thanks. They should have put that in every 16mhz SP psr document. Maybe it was an error of omission on the SP1309 psr.

When you do a Clear ram process to a 16mhz mpu does this volume setting get changed to some default setting? Seems like it would, just to get the sound working at some level instead of being turned off.

Here is how they put the volume adjust wording in the SP1272 document, which is another "16mhz mpu only" SP chip:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:43:37 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 08:06:57 PM »
Both of my problems have been solved with the help from Sunrise Side. We got on the phone and he help me get through this menu to adj the volume and get the Max Bet button working. The Max bet was under #39.. Thanks Tim 👍  I owe you some Karma  :hail:. Thanks to everyone else too.

Gary
And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal