New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT 1986 Deuces Wild Video Poker Model 1070C Starting up issues  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Joemamma_222

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Joemamma_222 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT 1986 Deuces Wild Video Poker Model 1070C Starting up issues
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 07:53:20 AM »
Sending the MPU board off to be repaired today !  Thanks Everyone ! I will post any results when it comes back !  Exciting stuff !  :applause:

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 12:12:49 PM »
Sending the MPU board off to be repaired today !  Thanks Everyone ! I will post any results when it comes back !  Exciting stuff !  :applause:

Where did you send the board for repair?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Joemamma_222

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 08:21:23 AM »
The the new tested and "FIXED" MPU should be arriving today.  Cant wait to pop this sucker in and see if it works.

I will post results when I get the board back in.  Fingers Crossed !

:thank_you:  BADBAUD !

Any suggestions .... please let me know.... I'll report back !

Offline Joemamma_222

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 06:44:31 PM »
TONS of excitement and now really interested to see whats up with this thing...

Working MPU installed.
Fired it up and Screen is lit... power but no graphics.
No buttons are lit and no candle.  looks the same kinda like when I first got it.

When I got this thing It actually lit up a couple of times no sound but buttons and the candle lit up.. like 3 times then never again sent the board away and thanks to BadBaud  fixed.  I put the original MPU back in and seems like back to square one.

The fluorescent light up top is lit... I haven't replaced the one in the door yet but I did remove all the starters. ( I heard someone here say they "can" cause havoc. )...

Any suggestions are appreciated and welcomed. I have er' downstairs warming up ... screen is on but seems like Scotty needs to get us off of impulse power ?? :).

Offline Joemamma_222

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 08:03:48 AM »
Hi all quick update and a few more questions if I may. 

Does the MPU board have anything to do with the Hold buttons lighting up and the candle on top ?  I am still getting the monitor to light but nothing else.  There are 3 barrel fuses I have checked with a multi meter on the bottom left side next to the Test button.  They all have continuity 2 seem to run the monitor and the other I am not sure what it does.  Are there any other fuses that may have blown ?  I was thinking of trying the spare MPU board just in case something happened during transit to my original one but I do not want to have anything happen to it if I have another issue somewhere else.  Lastly is there a way to determine if the power supply is bad ? or not functioning completely.

Thanks all ! Happy Holidays !

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 10:02:00 AM »
On that machine the MPU controls the button functions. You might want to check buttons wiring from the plug back to the buttons. Make sure you don’t have a sticky button holding a switch open.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Joemamma_222

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
Thanks Mechanic.  I did go down to see the ol girl again. Plugged it in and the Monitor is firing right up.. White screen though.  I checked the wiring to the hold buttons and their physical functionality.  the attendant button has had its wires removed. The other buttons are moving and making a good "click" and moving freely.
Just as a level set.  When plugging in I hear the speaker click the transformer humming and the screen comes on immediately.  I am going to get a couple of Bulbs and make sure the door lights up as well as the glass panel above the screen. the one above the screen has lit in the past but I think it's finally burnt out.  AC power seems good.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal