New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally V32 Machine: Installing Ram  (Read 537 times)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • sakwilla New User barely matters.sakwilla New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Bally V32 Machine: Installing Ram
« on: December 27, 2019, 07:29:46 PM »
Hi all,
I have a Bally V32 (Original machine) with Roulette installed. I recently purchased several games from a seller and also purchased 2GB of Ram which I installed into my machine (was told the games wont work without 2GB of Ram installed

I installed the RAM and get errors for each of the games I tried to install. I then restored the machine with the Roulette Game and it works fine (I think the Roulette game only needs around 256MB of Ram to work)

The seller told me to check under Memory Diagnostics to see how much ram was installed and it was only 1GB (Although I installed 2 x 1GB Ram Cards)

I have included photos of where I installed the RAM, the Ram Installed, the total RAM on the machine recognised - can anyone help me out??

THanks in advance :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally V32 Machine: Installing Ram
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 08:07:38 PM »
Try reseating the ram sticks.  One may be bad or they sold you two 512 sticks.  Remove one then the other to see if one is bad and check ram with just one stick for mb's.

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 08:09:03 PM »
Ive tried that several times, The cards say 1GB each. I have put in the original, an original with one of the new ones, then the other one and always comes up with the same amount of RAM new or old.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 08:20:17 PM »
Have you watched the ram count up on screen when you boot up?  Does it count up to 2gb? Clear and reinstall change nothing?

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »
Yes it goes up to 2000MB (2GB) which is strange as in the photo it doesnt recognise it all.
I have clear ramed it and then tried to install and wont work.
Clear ramed installed Roulette and checked Memory and still under a 1GB (but not when I turn on the machine and it recognises the 2GB)

Its really strange.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 08:23:38 PM »
Which OS?  Not sure if all OS support 2gb ram?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal