New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Some questions on my S+ machines  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Tmmybahama

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!
Some questions on my S+ machines
« on: September 16, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »
I am currently taking my 4 Slant Tops and my other flat top S+ machines and coverting them from nickels to quarters... I have everything I need except the quarter shelf wheel for the hopper (need 6 of them and Rudy is out according to the site), and then I bought a 5.00 upgrade chip for the DBV 200 series but only works on the Bally and Williams which is great because I have tons of those machines also...

So, here is what I am looking for:

whatever I need for the 5.00 upgrade for IGT S+ (can I use the williams chip?  and do I need a chip for each validator or do I stick it in, let it read it and pull it back out?  how do I do this????)  Because I want to upgrade (IF POSSIBLE, I think I read I cant on the DBV 200s) to the new 100s also.  So do I just need 1 chip for all the machines for the 5s or do I need a 5.00 upgrade chip for each machine????

Then like I said, 6 quarter shelf wheels for hopper... have the rest of the hopper stuff handled...

I am going to order the FS-5 Condensors from Rudy's, is this the correct thing for the belly fluorescent lights??????  (seems like I used a ton of them as I went along... now I am down to the machines I pulled parts from... thus needing to buy shit)

would also like a bunch of extra lamps/lights for the IGT S+ machines... Im not gonna spend the time to look it up since I am on this site right now.... WHAT LIGHTS DO I ORDER (I WANT 2 BOXES OF 10 OF EACH KIND (i think there is 2 or 3 diff kinds)....

and I think that will do it....  anything else I need?????
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline Tmmybahama

Re: Some questions on my S+ machines
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 09:07:13 PM »
Is a "FS 5" Condensor the same as a "FS-U" Condensor???  Can I use them in their place???  Rudy has the FS-5s for 1.25 ea. and love to get 10 of them if they are the ones for me...  Sorry I seem so lost...  I am used to doing the same thing over and over the past 2 years:  take parts from a "dirty machine" in my garage and Ill get the parts for it later down the road... Well now I am out of machines to take from and these old S+ machines need basic parts I used and have now moved on to other people's homes...  I know what the parts look like, where they go, but I am not sure where to find stuff quickly and easily without spending EBAY or AMAZON pricing besides Rudy's... (He, by the way, has been great to me, giving me a nice discount for being a member here, so be sure to mention that when buying!!!)
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »
There is no DBV200 $5 upgrade for the S+.  There is one for WBA's, but not the DBV200's.  Also you would need 1 chip per validator.  There is no new$100 software for the S+ at all, no matter the validator you use.

two sizes of bulbs:
#86 bulbs for the denom light, stepper lights, dbv lights, lights behind player panel (insert coin, coin accepted, etc)
#259 or #555 bulbs for all the player buttons (spin reels, bet one, cash/credit/ etc)  The #259 bulbs are rated for a longer life than the #555, but they are both 6v .25 amp draw.

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:11:11 PM »
To answer the condenser question, FS-U are universal 4watt to 30watt.  FS-5's are 4,6,8 watt bulbs, so the FS-U can replace FS-5's but not the other way around.  In short, yes they can be used on the S+.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Tmmybahama

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 10:23:01 PM »
To answer the condenser question, FS-U are universal 4watt to 30watt.  FS-5's are 4,6,8 watt bulbs, so the FS-U can replace FS-5's but not the other way around.  In short, yes they can be used on the S+.

Ok, so I have the FS U condensors being used in my IGT S+ machines because they came with them... All of my machines needed a new battery for they sat for 5+ years in storage in St George Utah (nice and dry) before I bought em.  Can I use them on my Jackpot Party Dot Matrix and Winning Streak and X Factor all 1999 Williams machines too???  How about Sigma SG 150 machines?  I have Treasure Wheels and Treasure Tunnels (ALOT OF EM I need to move fyi)....

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:47:21 AM »
Can you use what? The condensers?  You should be able to, they are all the same type fluorescent bulbs.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 04:35:20 PM »
I have used FS2 in S+ in place of FSU and they worked. Available at all hardware stores. Now would be a good time to know if I shouldn't.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal