New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BB Piggy Bankin 5 Coin Tilt Codes  (Read 6742 times)

Offline formertexan

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • formertexan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: BB Piggy Bankin 5 Coin Tilt Codes
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2023, 10:28:22 PM »
My diagnostic mode doesn't appear to be working.  I'm not sure how I get into diagnostic mode.
When I turn the Jackpot Key, I get the following:

Prog      Info   I hit spin reels and they don't turn..  I get under credit     Bet
                                                                                    00000             01
                     I hit spin reels and they don't turn...  I get under credit     Bet
                                                                                    00000             03
It continues this way...And the spin reels don't turn reels.

I still think my reels are out of sync.
I can't seem to get into diagnostic mode.
I can't seem to find (or get into the diagnostic mode).

I try to move the opt thing a little on the first reel and manually move the reels to the jackpot on the pay line. I don't know if it hurts to move the reels while the power is still off, or do I have to turn off the power before moving? I still don't understand how to get the reels into sync. 

Donald Wales

760-324-8387

Offline playklax01

• playklax01 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2023, 10:43:01 AM »
It wouldn't be the jackpot key, but the red button on the card cage inside.  I don't remember which # it is (i.e. how many times you need to press the button) but it's at least 8 or more.  Step through each and press Spin on each.  Eventually you'll reach the section where when you press Spin, the reels will turn to the jackpot combo, press Spin again and it will turn to the next lower paying combo, etc, etc.  This is how you can check if they're aligned right.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2023, 12:10:04 AM »
I did what you said and I did get to the sound and reel diagnostics.  I wasn't able to check to see if I could turn the sound off or on.  It had sound settings set, but I wasn't able to spin the reels to see how loud the sound would be.  The Spin was lit up, but it wouldn't do anything when I tried to get the reels to spin to see if the setting was correct. 
I STILL haven't been able to get the reels into sync.

Don

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2023, 06:12:56 AM »
I'd need more information to assist.  How deep did you go in the diagnostic menu?  If you take some pics of what you're looking at that would help.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2023, 02:32:27 PM »
Can you send videos on here, or does it have to be just photos?

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2023, 09:47:45 AM »
Yeah, you can attach videos.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2023, 09:36:15 AM »
I tried to send a video, but it says my file is too large.  I converted my file from mov to wmv, but it still won't post.I have never tried to send a video before on here.  Under properties for my video it says 396MB (415,768,791 bytes).

Can you or anyone else please help me to ve able to send a video of my game on here?

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2023, 03:10:11 PM »
You can always upload it to Youtube and post a link to it here.   

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2023, 12:30:15 PM »
I don't know how to do that either.  I've been trying to post my videos, but so far no luck.  They are with the mov and your site doesn't except this format.   I don't know how to convert to a format that I can send on here.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2023, 05:39:47 PM »
Donald,
I'm wondering....what are you recording the video with?
Youtube will take many different types of formats.
It's pretty easy to make an account with them, and put a link to the video you've made, in here.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2023, 11:57:07 PM »
I'm recording them on my iPad. Using the camera I have the setting on video instead of photo.  The videos are coming out with a mov file extension, and the attachments will not take mov extensions.  I don't know how to get them changed to a file extension that this web page will take and send.  I have been working on this for over a day now.  So far, no luck changing them. I have a Youtube Premium account, but I don't  know how to upload them on there to send to this forum.

Donald

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2023, 01:25:40 PM »
I'm recording them on my iPad. Using the camera I have the setting on video instead of photo.  The videos are coming out with a mov file extension, and the attachments will not take mov extensions.  I don't know how to get them changed to a file extension that this web page will take and send.  I have been working on this for over a day now.  So far, no luck changing them. I have a Youtube Premium account, but I don't  know how to upload them on there to send to this forum.

Donald

For Youtube, go to your channel.  Click Manage Videos.  On the next page, top right corner, there is a Create button.  Use that to upload the videos.  After they upload, you'll want to Publish them.  You should be done after that.  Post a link to the video or your channel, and we can take the next steps and see what's going on.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2023, 02:16:13 PM »
Thanks, I'll try that.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2023, 03:12:38 PM »
I've finally got a couple of videos on YouTube. I hope you are able to view them. I have been working on them for days. I just don't know that much about sending videos.
In the first video, I am in diagnostic codes.  The reels are supposed to spin, but all they do is make a noise.  They spin at other times.
The second video is really the one to watch before the first video.

Also, I was in "sound" diagnostics and I couldn't tell if my sound was on or not.  I tried pushing buttons, but nothing happened, and "NO" sound.  NO bongs when I turn on the machine.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 09:57:27 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2023, 02:51:44 AM »
Mark,

Thanks for fixing my videos.  I wanted to modify my text and I clicked on modify and typed in what I wanted to add to my text.  Now the videos aren't showing.

Could you please fix my video again?

Don

Ok they're back!
mark

« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 09:58:16 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2023, 10:01:00 AM »
I've finally got a couple of videos on YouTube. I hope you are able to view them. I have been working on them for days. I just don't know that much about sending videos.
In the first video, I am in diagnostic codes.  The reels are supposed to spin, but all they do is make a noise.  They spin at other times.
The second video is really the one to watch before the first video.

Also, I was in "sound" diagnostics and I couldn't tell if my sound was on or not.  I tried pushing buttons, but nothing happened, and "NO" sound.  NO bongs when I turn on the machine.

Good job getting the videos uploaded!  I watched them and have a couple observations:

1 - The one with the reels spinning, that is the correct diag to check if they're aligned properly.  Yours are off, but it's easily fixed.  I'll get back to this down below.

2 - You appear to be pressing the Spin button once each time, but the diag setting is jumping ahead like you pressed it numerous times.  If you look at the Credit display, it starts at 4 then jumps to 8 then to 10.  It should be going in order starting from 1 then incrementing by 1 on each Spin press.  But then in the next section, it does go in order.  I would focus on the spin button and see if this is happening elsewhere in the diag menu, as it should not be doing that.

3 - I can't remember if Tilt displays when the door is just open or not.  I can't reach my machine so I can't verify it.  I did see a code of hPrE appear briefly.  That code means the hopper is empty and occurs when the hopper churns for a while without a coin coming out.  Did you have credits earlier that you were trying to cash out? 

Going back to the diag menu, from the start of that section where the reels spin, #1 would be the highest paying combination (7-Wild-7) and is the easiest to use to align the reels since there is only 1 way to display that.  The other combinations could have multiple ways of hitting them, and won't be accurate to use to align.  Yours appears to be rather misaligned as nothing was close to what it should be, but again it's an easy fix.  If you look at the Win display on the right, you'll see an alternating number being displayed.  This is what the shown combination would pay.  On number 4, it's showing 40->200->40, etc.  You obviously have a 5 coin machine, which would pay 40 coins for a 1 bet, 200 for a 5 bet.  This particular pay should be displaying 3 blue triple bars, as it's the only way to win 40/200. 

I'd stop here and focus on getting the machine to start at #1.  That would be easiest way to continue. 

So getting ahead of myself, in case you're able to resolve the spin button issue, if you're able to get the spin to start at #1 see if the correct symbols are in sight.  In sight would mean they're off my a symbol or less.  If that's the case, then carefully move the (usually) black tab on the reels to get the proper alignment.  I always forget which way is which, but I think moving it back (towards the rear of the machine) would lower the symbols a bit, forward would raise them a bit.  I could be wrong, I mess this up all the time but there's no harm, see what results you get (if you're getting hotter or colder) and just act accordingly.

You probably know this, but just want to reiterate.  Since parts are hard to obtain, just be very careful moving that black tab.  The tab itself is still strong, but the reel basket it's attached to is very easy to crack.  I've done it more than once over the years...

If the symbols aren't in close sight, then you'll need to remove the reel strips and reset them on the reel baskets.  You'll need either double sided tape, or plain scotch tape to do it.  I use plain scotch tape as it's easier and holds better, but it's not very sightly.  Double sided tape is cosmetically better but may not be strong enough hold the strips in place and they could end up slipping.  Don't use something like super glue as you may need to remove the strips later. 

This process can be tricky as the end of the strip is likely not going to be in a place you can reach it well.  You'll probably need to remove the reel from the machine to do this.  I think you've done this in the past (carefully remove the wire connector, lift up on the tab holding the foot, slide the reel forward).  Do this after they're aligned with the top jackpot symbols, and careful not to turn the reel at all.  It helps if you're able to hold up the reel strip and mark the reel basket and the reel strip on where the jackpot symbols should be set.  Something light that won't permanently mark the reel strip, or a piece of tape or something. 

Offline playklax01

• NLG
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2023, 10:11:19 AM »
Forgot to mention about the sound.  Since you're not getting the 'bong' when you turn it on, it's got to be the speaker/connection.  Since you've gone through multiple Clears, the sound would be defaulted to the factory settings, so it's not turned off manually.  You would know if you did that.

Check the blind mating connector for the speaker behind on the coin tray to see if it's properly plugging into the connector end on the machine.  All of the William machine I've had over the years had problems with that connector.  It tends to get loose and wobbles, and won't blindly connect like it's supposed to.  The connection needs to be tight or you'll get no sound. 

Check the wiring going up to the speaker and make sure the wires aren't broken off/disconnected.  It's a simple speaker, 2 wires connecting it. 

Those are the likely culprits.  Really unlikely to be something more involved. 

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2023, 09:11:21 AM »
Thanks, Playklax01 for taking the time to type all of the information you sent to me.  I'm not sure if my coin tray is down all the way to connect into the blind mating connector.  I will check the wires today.
I still don't quite understand how to get the reels aligned.  When I'm on the 1 on the credit display I push the "spin" button and if the reels don't end up on the jackpot, then do I hit "spin" again, or do I manually move the reels to where I can get to the black tab to move it up or down?  Or do I manually move the reels with the machine "on" to the jackpot position and then hit the "spin" again to see if they end up on the jackpot or near and then move the reels to where I can get to the little tab to move it again? All this time I have the machine on, right?  I hope this makes sense.

The "spin" button seems to be going in order.

Offline formertexan

• NLG
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2023, 11:57:02 PM »
I still haven't been able to get my "reels" in sync.  I posted a message quite some time ago asking questions about getting the "reels" into sync, but no answer to my questions.  It looks like everyone has given up on me.

I sure did want to get my game fixed; I feel I'm so close, but I just can't figure out how to move the little tab on the reels either "up" or "down" and how much to move it either way.  I don't understand what to have the reels set on before I move the little tab and also after I move the tab and then turn the machine back on.

Does it hurt to move the reels with the machine on??

Please, don't give up on me.

Don

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2023, 06:11:50 AM »
So it sounds like your reel strips are not aligned in the reel basket correctly. So, don't hit spin again.  You mark the reel basket,  and reposition the reel strip so the symbol aligns.
Once they are close , you can fine tune.

Don't give up. Read the previous reply again   post pictures of your reels ...

Thanks,
Wayne

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal