New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT AVP Family 14 Tall Box Games  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Irish2020

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Irish2020 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT AVP Family 14 Tall Box Games
« on: January 10, 2020, 01:50:33 PM »
I just finished building a G23 MLD Tall Box machine.  I am looking for some new Tall Box games to run on it.  Anyone have anything they would be willing to Sell or Trade?  No License Dongles Needed.  Just need the installer files.

I am looking for the games that don't require the IPC. 

I already have:
Back to the Future
CSI
Godzilla on Monster Island
Pinball Multiplay
Top Dollar 3x4x5
Top Dollar Multi Play

Let me know if you have any others..

Offline brettsrt

• Reputation Power: 23
  • brettsrt New User barely matters.brettsrt New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: IGT AVP Family 14 Tall Box Games
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 03:27:46 PM »
very nice did you bulid that or do you get it with the tall top box like that?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:04:28 PM by brettsrt »

Online bpracer

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 04:32:41 PM »
I just finished building a G23 MLD Tall Box machine.  I am looking for some new Tall Box games to run on it.  Anyone have anything they would be willing to Sell or Trade?  No License Dongles Needed.  Just need the installer files.

I am looking for the games that don't require the IPC. 

I already have:
Back to the Future
CSI
Godzilla on Monster Island
Pinball Multiplay
Top Dollar 3x4x5
Top Dollar Multi Play

Let me know if you have any others..

Time to get that IPC controller fired up?  There are a few good ones that are IPC.  Red Hot Fusion is my favorite, There is Elvis, The hangover, Breakfast at Tiffany's, etc.

Offline Irish2020

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 09:34:45 PM »
The pic I posted is not my machine. Just a google pic.. I will post mine as soon as I finish it.

Yes, I agree...  It might be time to get my IPC fired up so I can start playing those cooler games.  I figured I would at least check around and see if there were any non IPC games first.

Offline Mr.Slots

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mr.Slots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 09:20:09 AM »
Hello,

I was actually wondering how an IPC controller works... Is it hard to get ? Price tag ? Do you need one for each game or does one work for all ? Any input is helpful !

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 01:15:30 PM »
I'm thinking of re-doing my G20 to be a tall box cabinet as well, wish I had room for another machine.  I really like having a pair of IGT AVP's for all these games since they don't all fit into one cabinet.  It would be cool to see how you did yours to get some ideas.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline jakah440

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • jakah440 New User barely matters.jakah440 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 01:42:31 PM »
Just did my AVP. It's off to paint next!

Online bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 01:59:46 PM »
Just did my AVP. It's off to paint next!

That sure looks nice, I have been wanting a tall top for some time now.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
Is that just a standard samsung TV, or is it a commercial display?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline jakah440

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 02:52:42 PM »
Standard TV. i'll get the model number if you want

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 03:22:55 PM »
Ok, that would be cool, thanks.

Offline jakah440

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »
It was a Samsung UN32EH5300FXZA. I've had it for awhile but didn't really use it much. Figured this was a great repurpose! I took the back off and used the screw holes that held the back on to mount it to the front panel of the cabinet.

One note is to turn on the TV and then unplug it that way when it is inside the machine, when you power it up it will turn itself on since the power button will now be inside of the cabinet.

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 10:53:55 PM »
If you're going to buy a TV for that purpose, you can use any TV with an HDMI input (No need for a VGA input TV - which are becoming hard to find). A standard DVI to HDMI cable will get you going. Make sure your Box has a video card - it loads MUCH faster and no video lag.

Here's a G20 with a 42" TV mounted on a steel frame. Simple design. But you do need to be able to weld the pieces together.

I think this WTB is getting Hi-Jacked...   :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:

Offline Irish2020

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 11:11:03 AM »
Here is a pic of mine. I used the top box from an old Red Hot Fusion AVP machine.  For the monitor I used a 40" Insigma HDMI TV.  It was a perfect fit once I removed the insert from the top box.  It turned out really nice. 

Only thing I wish I could change would be the Lights.  The machine errors out if I try and leave the top box LCU card connected to the G23.  With it connected the game would control the lights.  With it unplugged the lights just rotate between the Red, Blue and White.  I did notice that the light board does have jumpers switches.  I was not able to figure out which settings I needed to keep the lights Blue.  Only option I could figure out was full time Red or have them rotate.  So that is what I went with.  It still look s really go though.

Offline EnriqueCC

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EnriqueCC New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2024, 07:07:14 PM »
Hello, I am looking for these games CSI Godzilla on Monster Island Multiplay Pinball could you sell them to me..... thank you
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:48:40 AM by idesign »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal