New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Help, SAVP stuck on boot up  (Read 3532 times)

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Help, SAVP stuck on boot up
« on: December 31, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
Hello all,

My first time really doing much with an S AVP mechanical reel game.  Anyway, went to do a game change.  Did a full RAM clear, and then reinstalled the O/S and the new game install.  No problems doing the installs.  3.0 660 Brain Box.

I have cleared and reset- up the game 5 times now, and am really stuck.  No matter what, it stalls at this same point upon boot up.   Hoping someone could know what this means and what the hell I can do next to save my butt.  :-) 

The last 3 things displayed on the monitor when it stalls:

Authenticating Hard drive
Authentication successful
Could not find library system.SO

Any ideas?  I am rather freaked out, hoping I did not destroy it.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Help, SAVP stuck on boot up
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 07:27:01 PM »
I am leaving for the night and most of tomorrow and just seen this.  From your post you made a mistake.  You did not have to clear the machine but simply load the new game on the hard drive and enable it and disable the other one or others.  If you used the diagnostic and e-key 7 and performed all 3 wipes you have wiped it.  That being the operating system and what ever games you had on there.  Leaving now-Hope that helps some.  Happy New Year. 

Offline mvco

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 07:26:11 AM »
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I did start out just trying to add the new game I wanted to play, without clearing anything.  Followed all the instructions, and loaded the new game package.  This is when trouble started.  It would only boot up to a red screeen, showing an error of the paytable not set for the package I had installed.  No way to get in and program the new packages options, it just kept rebooting to this same red screen message.  Tried for hours to get pat that.
Finally figured a RAM clear may be my only way out.  I do have O/S software from a couple other machines, so after RAM clear, installed the O/S and the game package again.   In fact, I cleared and tried about 5 times in total, and still just get stuck at this point.

The more I think and stress about it, it may be best if I send this computer, and all the dongles to someone in the know that can fix my computer and have me up and running.  It's a 3.0 660 box.  Any dealers, or repair people wnat to make some good bucks?  I can send the whole thing, including the game license dongle for testing on the other end.  BTW, this is in a 3 reel SAVP mechanical reel cabinet.

Anyone up to having me send the complete computer and software?  I will pay you well, just want to get out of this mess.  That wopuld be awesome.  What do you think Barry?  Anyone know what they are doing and have a machine with a 660 box for a test bed?

Thanks in advance

Bill

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 07:32:09 AM »
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I did start out just trying to add the new game I wanted to play, without clearing anything.  Followed all the instructions, and loaded the new game package.  This is when trouble started.  It would only boot up to a red screeen, showing an error of the paytable not set for the package I had installed.  No way to get in and program the new packages options, it just kept rebooting to this same red screen message.  Tried for hours to get pat that.
Finally figured a RAM clear may be my only way out.  I do have O/S software from a couple other machines, so after RAM clear, installed the O/S and the game package again.   In fact, I cleared and tried about 5 times in total, and still just get stuck at this point.

The more I think and stress about it, it may be best if I send this computer, and all the dongles to someone in the know that can fix my computer and have me up and running.  It's a 3.0 660 box.  Any dealers, or repair people wnat to make some good bucks?  I can send the whole thing, including the game license dongle for testing on the other end.  BTW, this is in a 3 reel SAVP mechanical reel cabinet.

Anyone up to having me send the complete computer and software?  I will pay you well, just want to get out of this mess.  That wopuld be awesome.  What do you think Barry?  Anyone know what they are doing and have a machine with a 660 box for a test bed?

Thanks in advance

Bill
Bill, I can call you a little later and walk you through it all. As long as your Loader for that game is good, you will be good to go.

:cool_thumb_up:

Offline mvco

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 07:39:43 AM »
Sounds great, I appreciate it!  :-)   The O/S I am using is the one that came with the machines from you.  A machine from Barry, Winning Colors, is the one that I am wanting to update to the triple Red Hot 7's Free Games kit I got from you.

Thanks much

I have your number, I think.  Will call later when I get near the machine if that's okay.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 07:45:26 AM »
Sounds great, I appreciate it!  :-)   The O/S I am using is the one that came with the machines from you.  A machine from Barry, Winning Colors, is the one that I am wanting to update to the triple Red Hot 7's Free Games kit I got from you.

Thanks much

I have your number, I think.  Will call later when I get near the machine if that's okay.
That works, just give me a heads up cause I will be running around for a bit today.

You can call my 1(900) number, only $1 per minute for slot tech info! Hahaaa, JK.  :applause:

Offline mvco

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 07:48:57 AM »
Still at work this morning, will be home in about 2 or 3 hours, so I will check in with you then.  No problem using the toll number, I expect to compensate you for your time anyway just for being nice enough to help an old man stuck with his toys, LOL's.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 07:50:18 AM »
Still at work this morning, will be home in about 2 or 3 hours, so I will check in with you then.  No problem using the toll number, I expect to compensate you for your time anyway just for being nice enough to help an old man stuck with his toys, LOL's.
Was kidding about the 1(900), number. I don't mind helping.  :cool_thumb_up:

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 08:13:32 AM »
For English press 1. Harvs is busy assisting other customers. Your call will be answered in the order it was received. Your approximate wait time is 15 minutes. Please have your credit card information handy. This call may be recorded for quality assurance.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 08:16:39 AM »
For English press 1. Harvs is busy assisting other customers. Your call will be answered in the order it was received. Your approximate wait time is 15 minutes. Please have your credit card information handy.
:rotfl:

Usually the wait time is more like 3 hours.. Has been that way lately at least. And yes, you get charged the $1 per minute during the wait!

Oh, I also speak Braille.

Offline mvco

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 08:23:06 AM »
LOL's  :-)  I better start looking for that second job, 300.00 on hold for 3 hours.   :soapbox_3:  for the lube, Haha!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal