New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Pul Arm Rotation  (Read 390 times)

Offline Damian Rutherford

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Damian Rutherford New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally Pul Arm Rotation
« on: October 19, 2020, 04:15:23 PM »
Thanks to everyone for all the help so far!!  I am trying to figure out if i can rotate the pull arm to make it easier for my mother in law to pull the arm while sitting.  Can't figure out how the arm is attached??  Even removing the knob would help as I could make something and slip it over the arm.  If someone could tell me how to loosen and rotate the arm that would be great.  Is the knob glued on??  Again, thanks in advance!

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Bally Pul Arm Rotation
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:35:17 PM »
Look under the hub (where it pivots) for a hex screw.

Offline wolftalk

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!wolftalk Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • doc stash
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 07:46:51 PM »
according to the geddes/meade book, to remove the handle you have to remove a long bolt that is inside the cabinet ... more-or-less in the center of the rectangular handle box.  The shaft the handle turns is hollow and the bolt goes thru and jambs the handle in place.

I don't think you can alter the position of the handle.  It goes into a hole in the shaft then gets held in by the bolt.  I guess once you get the handle out tho, you can bend it and know you can replace it.  You can probably turn the handle around and have the bolt hold it in place too ... don't tighten too hard since you can shear the bolt.

I vaguely recall seeing people use a rope-handle-cup arrangement so they could sit lower.  The cup fit snugly on the knob and the rope with t-handle let them pull the handle.

I'd guess the knob is molded on or otherwise permanently attached so people don't wander off with them.

Offline Damian Rutherford

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Damian Rutherford New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 08:48:34 PM »
Thanks! :thank_you:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal