New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: install Tito@home in older Game King  (Read 1509 times)

Offline hotlsot

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!
  • NLG
install Tito@home in older Game King
« on: September 21, 2023, 01:32:12 PM »
I'm working on installing Tito@home4.0  in two Game King machines running older sas5 systems (red menu). I've been in contact with Tito@home to try to resolve the problem. He's stumped. Me too.  I get the 4 flash per second red light on the tito, so it feels like it's working. When I try to cash out it goes straight to attendant pay. Anybody have any pointers?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: install Tito@home in older Game King
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 01:50:05 PM »
Is there a ribbon cable going from distribution box to backplane?

Offline hotlsot

• hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 01:52:32 PM »
yes on both machines

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 02:17:58 PM »
Have you tried the titos on other machines?

Offline hotlsot

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 02:27:19 PM »
No, but it's odd. I have 6 of the Tito boards. the one in the 044 programmed up and is fine, the one in the sas6 3902 programmed up and is fine, the 2 in the S2000 programmed up and are fine. The two in the sas5 3902 game king machines both have the same problems. Tito red light flashes 4 times per second, but as soon as you cash out it goes directly to hand pay. I've confirmed good printers in both.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 02:34:41 PM »
I would think either bad titos or missing setting on old 3902.  Confirm they work on 044 or S2000.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 02:41:30 PM »
Some of the older Game King software doesn't even support ticket printers, so if the hopper isn't enabled the only other option is hand pay.  Not sure if that's the case with your software or not without numbers to check the PSR.

Offline hotlsot

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 02:47:28 PM »
when I remove the tito boards the ticket printers work in both machines, so it's not an old software problem.

Offline hotlsot

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 02:51:30 PM »
Sixcardmark, I think it's a setting too. Brian at tito@home  assures me it's not. The only info I can find on the older SAS5 is a yourtube video. I followed the instrucions to a tee.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023, 02:55:13 PM »
What are the base and gme numbers.? If I have a set I'll throw it in and see what I come up with.  I don't have the newer TITO board though, just Brian's earlier versions.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023, 07:52:13 AM »
when I remove the tito boards the ticket printers work in both machines, so it's not an old software problem.
If you are just removing the tito board and then the printer works then you do not have tito settings set correct.  If tito setting are correct and you just remove the tito board- all cashouts will go to handpay.

Offline hotlsot

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 09:31:59 AM »
These are the settings I change when I install these 4.0 on the sas5 system.
change the com channel to 3
under global options change system bonusing to enabled
under sas5 change machine address to 1
under validation setup change to system.

what am i missing?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 09:44:37 AM »
That all looks good!  So if you remove the tito board and leave those settings it prints a ticket when you cashout?  It should not.

Does the service button give credits when tito installed with those settings?

Offline hotlsot

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2023, 12:17:31 PM »
Swapped Tito and they are good, but i think I've made progress. Swapped ezpay boards and the problem followed the board. So my preliminary diagnosis is 2 bad ezpay boards. My question is I have 3 ezpay rev boards. Rev A, Rev B and Rev C. are they interchangeable or are they platform specific to S2000, Game KIng and I-Game?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal