New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 370 Boeing 777  (Read 8067 times)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 370 Boeing 777
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2014, 05:44:15 PM »
TO this Day I still Ask the Question--- :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: .  Joey may be correct-- :arrowthruhead: .

Offline CommTech

• Joe
  • Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • CommTech New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2014, 07:28:51 PM »
I honestly believe that this plane is in a hanger someplace.  You cannot believe half the crap the media was speculating about.  After they lost radar contact there was no way to track that plane.
The BS about tracking a plane by satellite just by intermittent engine packet pings was bogus information.  It is imposable determine a fix location without triangulation on a constant signal. Short data bursts would not be long enough to triangulate a position. You would also need a minimum of Three receivers with directional antennas to narrow down the location.  Signal strength alone will not give you position. 

The fact that transponders and other tracking systems were shut off one by one over time indicates that the people controlling it did not want it to be tracked.  Why the hell would they go through all that just to dump it in the ocean?  The fact that it was a late night / early morning flight makes in much easier to fly off course.  People manning the Air traffic control centers are not staring at there scopes looking for unidentified aircraft with no Identification transponder at that hour.  The plane could have easily flown over land to a large enough runway to land it, then hide it in a hanger.   Even if it had crashed into the ocean, there would have been a debris field, then some debris would have washed up onto shore by now. 

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 07:28:03 PM »
Well,  It is still gone/missing.   When this is un-covered it will be interesting.  I, Myself would "just like to know"  as a quote from one of our user's handles here-- :Tongue_Out: .

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »
This probably should be seperated but I don't think so.  Mala. has lost another.  Another triple 777 --this plane is accounted for -for the time being.  What a mess.  The scavengers taking items, ruining and taking evidence etc.  missle now.  Probably what happened to 370 also. Those Bastards.  This last flight had I think 298 souls on it -Blown out of the sky.  I do not care what race,religion,color etc. etc. I feel for the survivors and hope the ones responsible go straight to HELL.   I also have more feelings for the 298.   Sorry about the vent -- :waving_flag: .

Offline staz

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • staz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 05:41:28 AM »
its very sad..... what got me was this  young kid before boarding the plane took a picture of it and posted on his facebook.....heart breaking.... this world is getting out of control..... i really think these are all sighns of world war3 in the making.......

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal