New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hot Peppers Vision  (Read 30349 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Hot Peppers Vision
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2016, 05:33:39 PM »
Unless someone else knows better, Vision sound comes from the pcmcia card and the monitor. The multi-media should not do anything on vision.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2016, 05:40:25 PM »
When I put the vision monitor in my round top I used a chip and software for Pinball and I did get multimedia sound. However, no SS chip was used in that machine. I think it would work if not for the SS/SB combo in my Hot Peppers.
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • tollguy316 New User barely matters.tollguy316 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2016, 06:19:04 PM »
ss CHIPS ( S+ PLATFORM have standard sound..... SB chips (S2000 PLATFORM) have enhanced sound... simple as that. ...... If you put an S+ kit into an S2000 machine; you'll only get basic sounds.... If the S+ kit has an S2000 sb chip equivelant; you'll then get enhanced sound........ not to be confused with a milti media light board for enhanced sound...

Offline ianmcneil68

• ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2016, 06:21:52 PM »
Makes perfect sense and matches exactly what happened in my case.

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2016, 06:56:31 PM »
Ok. Now I'm thinking about it and I think terminology might be getting confused because I am fairly new to this. Here is what I did; I took a Crystal 7's S2000 with a light board and DSV00038. I installed a vision screen and chips/data card for pinball. While playing the game I got the same Crystal 7's sound as I always had. So, I realize I may not get multi media light sound on my SB/SS combo (Hot Peppers). However, multi media sound can run on a vision game, in my case it is pinball. During the bonus round all vision sounds play as they should. During spins, DSV00038 sounds.

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2016, 09:37:20 PM »
I'm getting close to calling this one done. Maybe a TITO and possibly player tracking. Not sure yet. This was my first S2000 and it's been fun learning and building it up. Thanks to all those that helped out.  :thank_you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-VTGgyHFKg

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2016, 05:41:12 PM »
My latest oddity with this machine. This has been a very long thread so as a reminder; I got everything working with this chip combo SB000001 SS4706 SG000093 VS009GX0. The SS4706 is somewhere around 90% payout so I figured that I would throw in an SS4703 to get a higher payout. Only it will absolutely not work. Basically, I get to "hold button for 2-3 seconds", close the door, "testing memory", "NETPLEX LINK IS DOWN" and everything resets. It does this in a loop. Same thing over and over. I tried 2 different SS chips with same results. I pop my original SS4706 in and the whole setup process is normal. :Scratch-Head: 

Jim, I figured something out today. The chip does matter. The SS4703 that I ordered was on a M27C64A chip. My original SS4706 was on a 27C64 chip. Today I got the SS4703 on a 27C64 (like the original) and it works just fine. SO....it seems the chip does matter. Just thought I'd add this in case someone has this issue in the future.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal