New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S9000 Denom Help  (Read 6564 times)

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • BiggerHammer New User barely matters.BiggerHammer New User barely matters.
  • NLG
S9000 Denom Help
« on: April 22, 2014, 11:56:24 AM »
The Denom Configure menu for my Double Jackpot Tripple Blazing 7's shows the lowest denom to be .20. I'm trying to set the game up for .05 so this is obvously a problem. Base denom is set at .05. I know the jurisdiction chip dictates the max denom available amongst other things but does it control the minimum denom also? This is a 3R-5L game, ASGDJB7317UI-00.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: S9000 Denom Help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:22 PM »
Some programs do not support lower denoms.  I have a Scatter Pay Blazing 7's that starts at .20.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 02:26:43 PM »
That is exactly what I didn't want to hear.

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 03:26:33 PM »
3 Reels, 5 Lines, 5 Credits Max Bet
Lines: 5
Credits: 5
Multi-Denomination
Denominations Available: 20¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20,
$25, $50, $100, $200, $250, $500, $1,000
Recommended Configuration
5 Lines, 1 Credit per Line, 5 Credits Max Bet, $1
Optional Progressive
– Single Level Internal / External Progressive
– 10,000 Credits × Denomination
– Triggered by three Double Jackpot symbols on line five
only with max credits bet
– Occurs every 262,144 plays
Game Play
– First credit buys line one
– Second credit buys line two
– Third credit buys line three
– Fourth credit buys line four
– Fifth credit buys line five
– One Double Jackpot symbol Doubles winning combination
– Two Double Jackpot symbols pays 4× winning

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »
Thanks for that info Harp. I'm not sure what the "10,000 Credits X Denomination" represents though. I set the internal progressive to:

-Game Denom = .25
-Progressive = Internal
-Level 1 = JP0
-Current = $500.00

I got an error that said amount not valid so I changed the current to $2,500.00 and it worked. Not sure why the $500 wouldn't work though. I'll have to do a clear to try again. Can you shine some light on the "10,000 credits x Denom" for me? It must have something to do with my progressive settings. $2500 would be 10,000 credits X .25

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
I have found that Bally is kind of a stickler for certain progressive amount at certain levels.  You don't want a paytable where the progressive is actually less than another winning combo.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 02:38:24 AM »
As Rick mentioned, Bally games need to follow the pay-table for the Progressive to function correctly

In this case 10,000 Credits (top award) X Denomination, which would make this 10,000 X 0.25 = 2500 if your denom was 0.01c the progressive would start at 10,000 X .01 = 100

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »
Well,  after several more hours of  jacking with it, I came to the conclusion that the only amount that would work for the "progressive current" was $2500. (while using .25c as the denom)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal