New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Triple Lucky 7 Simm..  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Triple Lucky 7 Simm..
« on: December 03, 2016, 08:02:05 PM »
I have a Triple Lucky 7 and I'm tired of the legacy sound.. Does Triple Lucky 7 have a game specific sound simm or just use the standard 0042 simm? I think I use to have a list that showed each games SB Chip and sound simm if available. Is there a complete game list like that available here? If so I have not seen it, or found it.

Thanks, Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Triple Lucky 7 Simm..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 08:25:42 PM »
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 08:26:21 PM »
Gary,
Triple Lucky does have a specific simm. It is a DSV0000913 it is only good for the one line Triple Lucky's to the best of my knowledge. Not much better than a 42 but it is different.
Rich
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 08:43:53 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 08:30:07 PM »
DSV00009 is a WOF SIMM. TL7 is DSV00013. A 42 will work too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOxBnTXtH8

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 08:32:19 PM »
RB is correct it is DSV00013 is for Triple Lucky 7s
I just double checked my game. CORRECTED
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 08:36:14 PM »
Your correct I forgot my simm was reprogrammed.
Sorry for the mis information Gary it's a DSV00013

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 08:38:21 PM »
TL7 uses SB100010 & 100009 for 2c & 3C single line games. It's pretty much compatible with any DSV SIMM. DSV00009 & 000092 are both WOF according to my lists.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »
A DSV00026 is very similar to the 13. Jason has several vids posted on youtube with various simms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQEUPJ0Osvo

Personally I like DSV00038 Crystal Sevens.

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2016, 08:52:18 PM »
Yea I forgot to mention this is a single line 3 reel, 3cn game. I tried the 0042 in TL7 but I don't like it much more then the legacy sound. I had one in a 5 Time game are it was great. I currently has one in my Double RWB and it sounds good. Why is it that the 0042 can sound so different from game to game. All the game I've used it in had SB chip under 100.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 10:36:09 PM »
DSV00013 is a horrible SIMM.  Sounds are pretty bad.  Not a fan of the 26 either.  I run the Quackshot SIMM in TL7s.

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2016, 11:16:12 PM »
I had someone over today that liked the Double RWB because of the 0042 sound Simm, but they also like the TL7's machine and asked if it was possible to give TL7 the same sound as DRWB. I figured it simple enough, but after installing the MMII Board and 042 Simm I was very disappointed with the sound. I would like to find a Simm for TL7 that has some bling to it. What #simm is used for the quackshot, who is the best source for sound Simms? I use get them from Buzz.

And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal