New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT/AC COIN  (Read 2424 times)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
IGT/AC COIN
« on: December 18, 2016, 06:53:51 PM »
Need to find info for the igt/ac coin machines.  I have some but a software list on what was run in them would be great.  Many of these used the R-series flash boards and it is really vague on the info that is available.  Also any manuals etc. would be greatly appreciated.  I have a couple double gold slotto's for starters but would like to get the data on all of them as well as those!.  Thanks for any help in advance.  MS gaming commission is not much help with these in there files.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT/AC COIN
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 10:51:23 PM »
Any info would be useful.  There are many of these games that are fun and neat.  Many of them get parted etc. due to lack of knowledge on them.  All that is needed is the proper software list/par used on them.  I have some but not nearly enough.  Thanks again in advance for any help.

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
If you can figure or find info on those that would be cool. I had some a couple of years back and was told they need a separate computer to for the bonus I didn't believe it at first and tried to get them going but when I took the top display apart there was nothing but led lights witch leads me to believe they need something else to control the bonus feature.   

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
Yes,  All the AC coin/igt machines use ac coin boards and software only in the top boxes-Depending on theme some more or less.  All bottom software was IGT designed for ac coin machines.

Offline jonm287

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • jonm287 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 06:06:57 AM »
We had Rock and Roll Legends, Phat Cats and Sparky back before AC Coin went belly up.  The R & R Legends and Phat Cats were two machines linked together under a monitor sign that displayed bonuses.  Sparky had a top monitor and sliding fireman guy that would go up and down the building on the screen during it's bonus.  All 3 themes had to have a small computer to control the bonus features.  They were connected to the computer via RS232 serial (one directly via db9 cable, the other through a db9 to usb adapter).  The computer was small enough to fit in the hopper area of the cabinet, but they tended to overheat.  Had to replace a few hard drives in them during their time here.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 04:16:15 PM »
Here is what I  have  for  AC Coin machines

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 04:20:04 PM »
Here is the SB's

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
Thanks for posting that sunrise though it does not help my quest-All the games you have I knew all software numbers.  About a week ago I talked to a person that help develop the ac coin stuff and had worked for them for 25 years.  He has not been able to locate my particular software yet either.  We have the slotto double gold 3-reel-single paylines.  Also just picked up a munny returns (lot of those out there).  I never was a big fan of the 5-reel games but that's just my preference.  Here's a pic of these things. Have not cleaned them or put the parts back on the other one yet.  This uses a SB101641 on a RG board or adapter/daughter board in that case same SB but would have SG000631 game chips.  RG has game chips and sound incorporated into them-other you have to make up the software. 

Also as a note up until 2009 all ac coin machines were Leased and sent back to ac coin.  After 2009 Ac coin offered properties to buy them.  And we all know ac coin folded up in 2013. 

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 09:23:51 AM »
Need to verify/know the exact RG/R-board # and verify the SB chip number for the double gold slotto.  I see that a member here has the exact machine and I sent them a PM for this info.  Will be leaving tomorrow and going to many warehouses etc. to get parts and machines one of them has a lot of ac coin parts so look to get what I need there if I know the RG board number!.  Thanks for your help and simple matter of sliding a tray out and looking for me.  Barry

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal