New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need some guidance please to get the printer enable on S2000  (Read 6639 times)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
I have a S2000 5 line, 3 reel, multi denom  and I cant get the printer to enable.

No credits on machine during key chip install procedures.

VS011GX1
SG000523
SB101127
DSV00042

History as follows, machine has coin handling and works fine. I want to add printer and TiTo and leave coin handling installed also. It did not have a printer in it when I bought it. But it looks like it may have had one at one point becuz the collect ticket opening next to the reel glass had a piece of formica glued over the opening, if this matters at all.

This is my first S2000.

The machine still works fine with coins.

I bought a used PSA-66-ST printer on Ebay. Installed it next to the reels. plugged it into the plug that was bundled up in the harness in lower section. Found the plug/connector thanks to a old post with pics. Thanks! It shows that only one of the two connectors are used on the printer.

The printer bezel lites up. I installed printer paper in it. I think the paper is in right with the black marks up?

I bought a 045 key chip and installed it and selected enable printer. When I press max bet button and it goes into "NETPLEX auto config in progress"  the display comes back to "Disabled". It will not enable printer. At 7.2.2.1 it shows printer disabled.

What am i doing wrong? Is there another setting that is incorrect and won't let the printer to enable?

I tried to do a printer test and it shows there is no printer.

Is the printer bad maybe?

I just bought this 045 key chip, could a defective key chip be the problem? Wrong key chip?

I have the clear chip but I have not used it at anytime. I have not performed any clears on this machine. Does it need a clear?

I bought a TITO @ Home and it is connected/installed at the same time I installed the printer. I disconnected the TITO and did a key config and still no luck.

What should I try next?

Thank You

Tim

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:19:52 PM by Sunrise Side »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: Need some guidance please to get the printer enable on S2000
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 08:53:22 PM »
We would use a Key 31, but just sayin....not sure it would make a difference, but never used anything else.p on a 3-reel S2000.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
Thanks Roz

I'll get a 31 key and give that a try.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »
if you was able to enter the key chip menu and make changes the key 45 works

Double check that printer is enabled
I would go through TITO settings as listed here

TITO Settings
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »
What happens at the printer enable selection is that I press the max bet button and it displays Netplex Auto Configuration In Progress and then the displays shows "Disabled" and the printer is not enabled. Each time I try to enable it comes back to this Disabled message. I have repeated the Key chip procedure several times and same problem.

I disconnected TITO and tried to enable printer and still will not enable.

Thank You!

Tim

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 07:45:11 PM »
Maybe the printer doesn't have S2000 software? Can you press the feed button on the printer and get it to spit out a ticket?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 07:49:26 PM »
Yes it will spit out a blank ticket when I press the feed button. Should it have any print on it?

Thanks!

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 07:56:24 PM »
foster,

I went through the TITO settings and same problem. 

Seems as though some settings that i changed do stay.  Does that make any sense? Should be all or none? Is it staying at a default and no changes are taking place?

Tomorrow I will see if i can change a setting and then change it back.

Thanks!

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 07:57:28 PM »
Not for a test feed. There's people that know more than me for sure, but I would suspect software isn't recognized by the game

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 07:58:18 PM »
Either you have a bad printer or wrong version
Can you remove printer and post back with the name and model number on it, including any letters

Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 08:09:14 PM »
PSA-66-ST

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 08:16:45 PM »
I think You got a non netplex printer unless they flashed it and changed a board to the netplex board

Easy way to tell with FutureLogic and hopefully others is there will be a N in the model number

PSA-66-STN or such

Mine is a Gen2 so it is PSA-66-ST2N

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »
How would I confirm this is the incorrect printer? What would you need me to look for on the printer?

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 08:25:53 PM »
look at the board at the back of the printer

here are the part numbers on that board
140-00026 (Netplex) This is one required for S2000/Game King/I Game
140-00027 (RS232)

There is a release under front edge to release the printer from the metal printer chassis

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »
OK I will look at it tomorrow and see what I have or don't have.

Thanks!!

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 09:18:15 PM »
OK

My printer was NOT a Netplex version. I bought another printer and all is well now.

Key chip 045 was OK[size=78%].[/size]

I can print tickets with TITO @ Home and reinsert them into BV for credits. This TITO is great for family and friends. They like to cashout the ticket and bring there credits back at a later time[/size][size=78%] to play with what the won the last time around.[/size]

Thanks to all here for the guidance to a resolution!

Tim   

:thank_you:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal