New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BV will not accept tickets with TITO installed  (Read 2014 times)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
BV will not accept tickets with TITO installed
« on: May 26, 2014, 07:55:59 AM »
Need some help.

I have installed TITO in five of my machines with no issues both 504 and enhanced MPUs.
Two of the BVs will not accept the tickets. (machine does not matter)
I have narrowed it to the BV head.
All transports are 3.80 with switches to accept all bills and tickets up.
Two of heads will accept all bills no problem, however they will not accept the TITO tickets.
It does not matter which machine or transport that I use these two heads will not accept tickets.
One head is a WBA-13-SU and the other is a WBA-12-SS
I have swapped everything and it comes down to these two heads any other combinations work  properly in any machine.

Is there programing that goes into the head? I thought as long as the transport has upgrade to 3.80 all is good to go.

Thanks
Rich
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 07:11:17 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: BV will not accept tickets with TITO installed
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 07:10:22 PM »
It seems that it just took some time with the door open and the machine on to allow the coin heads to work properly.
I opened the door left the machine on for about 20 min. Shut the door, latch down, and when the BV light came on tickets were accepted as they should. Had to do this on two machines with two differant heads.
Seems strange to me but they all work now.

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:04:01 AM »
I've had similar issues with some games.  It appears to be a serial port issue with SAS  and it just takes a while for things to clear up.  In my case, most of the time when a ticket gets rejected, I play a couple of games and then they get accepted with no problems.  Bills always work because they don't use SAS to validate.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Johnhw

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Johnhw New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 06:00:31 AM »
Just a quick thank you to a couple of guys and NLG for some tips that helped me getting TITO up and running. I was ready to dive out the window. I went through the set up process 3 times before I got it to go, by no means was it the fault of the TITO board. When I see ie: go to 7.1.1.1, 7.1.1.2, 7.2.1.4 etc. I said really? How the hell do I get to these menus, after I got that part of it I tried a ticket that I printed when I first got the machine and it showed "voucher in progress", but spit it back out. Tried that a couple more times and got the same thing. Then I thought print a new ticket and run that, sha zamm!  IT works!!! That's a feat for me as I'm not into this electronic stuff at all, period.
Thank you all again
 :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal