New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hopper limit  (Read 1133 times)

Offline alrolon800

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • alrolon800 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hopper limit
« on: March 25, 2018, 11:43:03 AM »
I would like to limit my hopper to payout 50 or 100 quarters just so I can enjoy the payout sound before it goes to hand payout. it's an s+ 10mhz board with an sp809 game and ss3633 reel prom. How would I go about this.  thanks guys.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Hopper limit
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 12:41:12 PM »
This might be what you need. Do you know how to press the white TEST button inside the machine and go thru the settings menu steps? The dipswitch on your mpu board is used for part of this, there should be a chart for the dipswitch settings located on or near the mpu.

(click to enlarge)

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline alrolon800

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 01:42:23 PM »
yes I understand dip switch settings on the mpu. will try programming it later and let you guys know how I made out.  thanks again.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 06:06:18 PM »
Of note, all changes to hopper limits, credit limits, etc. must be done with zero credits on the machine or the setting will not appear in the menu and/or will not take if changed by DIP switch until the credit meter is run down to zero.  You will need to cash out or play out any credits before changing these settings.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline alrolon800

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 05:39:49 PM »

ok so press white button. what then? keep pressing white button till CP says 8.   or press CP till it gets to 8. and then how do I choose how many the hopper pays out. with the credit button? and when I'm done do I hit the white button to set my selection in? I already have dip switches set to program hopper payout.  C'mon guys, I know its not rocket science but I need to be walked thru just once.  thanks.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
Al,   you have the cards, read page 2, tells you how to get into the test mode, how to use the buttons on the player panel to advance and return to the tests and settings.

make sure the dip switches are set to this 1-2-3-4 all on,  5-6-7-8  all off.
no credits on the machine. open the door, press the white test button one time
you are now in the test modes
now, close the door, BUT DO NOT CLOSE AND LATCH IT ,LEAVE IT OPEN AND AJAR.
NOW USE THE BUTTONS on the player panel as described on page 2
press the bet 1 button until you see a 7 in the coins played window (CP)
you should see a number in the winners paid window, this is the max coins paid out by the hopper, the spin button should be lit, the first right hand digit should be blinking, press the change or service button to move the blinking digit over one space, continue until you get to the fourth position, now press the spin reels button until you get a zero in this position, now move the blinking digit back to the first position , second position, third position, now press the spin button until you see a 1, now you have set the max hopper payout to 100,  press the bet one button, a 7 should still be in the CP window and a different number in credits window, using the above, set this for 1000, press the bet 1 , now a 8 should be in the CP window and a different number in the winners paid window, use the above to set this number to 100,   close and latch the door, press the max bet button 1 or 2 times and the game should cycle and be ready to play.
play the machine and see what happens.  you can set the payout limit to what ever you want,

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline alrolon800

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 07:57:45 AM »
Thanks Jim. now that was easy.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal