New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: SG for a Double 10 x pay  (Read 1782 times)

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
SG for a Double 10 x pay
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:25:43 AM »
What are the best SG for a Double 10 x pay 5 reel game.
I have tried 523, 363 ?
Is their a list?
thanks
Darell

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: SG for a Double 10 x pay
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:27:56 AM »
Darell,
Help me out. What board & SB chip are you using? I am finding no listing for that game in 5 reel at all.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline slots4home

• slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »
Sorry it is a 3 reel 5 line and I think it is in the motherboard
Will let  you know after I replace it

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »
Either set of those SG chips should work. 363 with 502/504 board or 523 or 598 with enhanced.

Offline slots4home

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 01:05:40 PM »
I am using a enhanced board with 598 game chips with the sb 10006 and still getting a game not linked  message

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 01:21:40 PM »
Darell,
Detailed email sent. I'm pretty sure you have the wrong SB file !

Offline Buzz

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
I have Double 10 X Pay 3R 5L 5C listed as using a SB100006  ??
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 01:55:16 PM »
Buzz,
That is the correct # but, I checked my file & it's actually SB000016 that has been mislabeled by someone. I bet a lot of us have that same file. The game not linked error was a telltale sign that the SB he was using is for a Vision or Reel Touch. The CS should be 1CE4 for the correct file. I have made correction in my library. Check yours & see what you have. BTW, I do not have the correct 100006.

Offline Buzz

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 02:19:59 PM »
Ron Once again your correct. He needs a SB100006 and the one we have is saved as a SB000006 but is in fact a SB100016. I don't have the correct file either.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal