New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: ChamII / Bally S6000 / Error C1 impossible to clear  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Nurbo

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
ChamII / Bally S6000 / Error C1 impossible to clear
« on: June 07, 2018, 12:11:28 PM »
Hello,

I have a Bally S6000 Dragon Wheel with a Mikohn ChamII+ controller. Everything  works perfectly.

I recently purchased 2 other Mikohn ChamII+ controller that I want to test.

So, I unplugged the power + ribbon display + data of the controller in the Bally S6000, and I plugged all the cable on the new controller + the RS232 cable.

I used the Trendnet USB adapter.

I also used the DosBox and PSP to program the controller.

But, I tried many, many configuration… impossible to clear the C1 error.

I tried with PSP…PSP v2…PSP v3… impossible to clear the C1 error.

I tried with another computer… impossible to clear the C1 error.

I can program the first controller which is  inside of the Dragon Wheel, but the new  controller seems to have a problem…

Does anybody have an idea of what can be wrong ?

Thanks.

Nurbo.

IGT S2000 - Super Spin Sizzling 7
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: ChamII / Bally S6000 / Error C1 impossible to clear
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »
Is the rechargeable battery on the new controller dead?
I have not had much luck with the USB adaptors. But if it will program the one in your machine it should work for the others.  What version is identified on the eprom of each unit?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Nurbo

• Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...Nurbo Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:47:14 PM »
On the non-functionnal controler, I have this on the display :
(the amount stay at $0.00)

Controller C - work perfectly - external battery (2xLR6 1.5v) with 1N4007 diode - PROM U19 v1.61

Controller A - Error C1 - rechargeable battery (2.8v multimeter measure) - PROM U19 v2.07

Controller B - Error C1 - external battery (2xLR6 1.5v) with 1N4007 diode - PROM U19 v2.07

I already try to copy the U19 PROM on the functionnal controller and installed the PROM on the un-functionnal controller, but the error C1 stay on the display.
Bally - 742 TicTacToe / 809 Multiplier / 873 5-line / Alpha S9000 / S6000 Dragon Wheel

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 04:24:48 PM »
When you are trying to program with the PSP try hitting the pf10 (savesend)  hitting it 3 or 4 times rapidly.
Are you getting an indication that the unit is accepting your input? If you are getting $0.00 on the display it does not appear it is accepting your input. Save each page individually.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:41:46 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline pbwizard25

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 08:45:42 PM »
Are the board settings the same on each? You didn't mention that so I thought to ask.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 09:07:19 PM »
Are the board settings the same on each? You didn't mention that so I thought to ask.

Yes, I used the same setting for the 3 controller.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »
When you are trying to program with the PSP try hitting the pf10 (save)  hitting it 3 or 4 times rapidly.
Are you getting an indication that the unit is accepting your input? If you are getting $0.00 on the display it does not appear it is accepting your input. Save each page individually.

Ok, I'll try hitiing F10 rapidly....but on my PSP program this key is EXIT. Do you think about the F1 (SEND) key ?  :Scratch-Head:

Yes, the controller seams to accept input. I can change currency symbol thru the PSP program and the change is effective on the display. But I never see the data from the CURRENT JP.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 12:35:31 AM »
Yes I'm sorry  F1 send command. Not sure where the 10 came from.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 01:19:56 AM »
Thanks.

I'll test it this evening :cool_thumb_up:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 11:17:36 AM »
When you say you never see the data from the current jackpot I'm not sure I understand.
You load the current jackpot amount using the psp correct?
It can not load that value from the slot machine. You must set it with the PSP and send it to the controller.
Maybe I'm missing something it has been a while since I have loaded one and that has been on IGTs but they all should work the same except for the settings and the connections to the slot.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 11:45:51 AM »
I put the JP value in this screen :

I push F1 "Send"

Nothing is happening...the amout stay at 0,00$

I'm going to make a little video  :yes:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 12:19:08 PM »
Do the pf1 on the 1st screen in your reply.  Pf1 the individual screens don't try to load all at once like you are showing on the second screen. It should work but it usually doesn't.

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2018, 02:14:29 AM »
<a href="http://youtu.be/8Pb7ei8q6rE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/8Pb7ei8q6rE</a>

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2018, 04:32:36 AM »
Try setting:
JP GRP 1 = SA
Also a video of the PSP screens as you press f1
Great video really helpful.
Rich

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2018, 05:17:29 AM »
Also when sending from the psp reboot the controller and as soon as it finishes it's boot cycle press f1 to send about 4 times.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 07:33:29 AM »
The fact that the Euro symbol changes to $ indicates it is probably receiving data from the PSP.
How did setting  JP GRP 1 from 0 to SA work?

Offline Nurbo

• NLG
    • SubAudio
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2018, 12:47:29 PM »
Hello,

I have not worked on my slot machine this weekend .... I was working on my terrace...

But.....I tried to change the setting you gave me .... and it works !!!!

Thank you very much for the help !!!   :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you:

The solution was to put JP GRP 1 from 0 to SA

Controller 1

Controller 2

I just have to adjust the display

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 12:56:37 PM »
Great video you sent helped. Glad it's working. (Should work for all three)
Ugh from your pictures of your terrace I would much rather work on your slots.

Rich

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal