New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: vision red screen  (Read 4432 times)

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
vision red screen
« on: June 04, 2014, 06:04:07 PM »
getting a >>>>>>   required component  missing  on a red screen         any hints?

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
Re: vision red screen
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »
If this is a machine that is new to you and never worked, I would start with the CF Card in the top box
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
yes new to me ,but the board and cards  came from  another game that did work till it fell off pallet  this came in last week had a game king cpu in it, no monitor  so I,m trying to put it together it has mint strips in it  ms lgm

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 04:23:07 AM »
I would say SB chip and PCMCIA card don't match on this.  I got the same error with a Reel Touch slot and that was the problem except it uses a hard drive instead of a card.  Just a thought.  Good Luck

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 08:54:44 AM »
turned it on today and its running ok

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 02:29:48 PM »
Steve, I have one that does the same thing. Some times reseating the board takes care of it. Other times I have to change SB then it will work. Thought I had it when I changed the battery, it was low but not giving error. It is on the red screen again now. I guess I will try all the plugs next. Driving me crazy. Maybe I will try the board in another machine to see if it follows. I'm pretty sure your error will come back too.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 04:04:15 PM »
 ms lgm seems to be ok now thanks for the help everyone , was a good day today  got a lot done even got  pinball slot up and running , lets hope all the parts they owe me show up next week this is the 1st time I ever got igame  boards  in s2000

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »
Igame boards? Do you mean 1270 enhanced MPU's? If so, your whole issue may have been a dead varta battery

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 06:10:10 PM »
no  a few  s2000  had 3902  put in them of course no software in them

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 06:02:45 PM »
Steve, don't be surprised if your red screen comes back. Mine has done it several times over the past couple months. It will not go away now. I put board and card in another machine and all is good. I'm going to try the monitor battery next. Will let you know.

the rockin elvis

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 06:11:37 PM »
didn't open a vision monitor yet will check battery
thanks

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »
Just found stuff on old site. If monitor battery dies then the RFA has to be updated. It loses that part of start up. Busy Elvis weekend hope to get back on mine Monday.

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2014, 06:55:23 AM »
OK, I finally got it. That little cr2032 battery in the monitor was the problem. Supposed to have 3 vdc, it had .55vdc. Changed battery, very simple no soldering just slipped it in. Fired it up and updated the side slot with RFA file card. Seven little screws hold the cover on. Then the battery is right there. While you are in there clean all the dust from the fan and heatsinks and any where you find it. Instruction's for Newbie's, I know your a seasoned pro.

the rockin elvis

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 07:04:11 AM »
I never looked inside a vision  monitor now some of the ones I got that don't fire up might be a battery  , cool here today wish my trailer was here  100 games due here by monday then no buying for a few months lots of deals here to sell need to empty 1 warehouse

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal