New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha S9000 Wild 7's  (Read 793 times)

Offline tom1976

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • tom1976 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally Alpha S9000 Wild 7's
« on: September 20, 2019, 11:12:45 PM »
hey fellas, I have a bally s9000 5 reel wild 7's machine that showed a process fault = game manager (833) in a red box and won't boot up all the way. I have researched this on the forum but have not seen anything on it. also noticed status pending door open mv in a blue box a few times which I checked all the door switches and they seemed to be working. just curious if anyone has ever had this on the bally 9000s before. I have checked a few things like the mpu batteries, cables switches and connections. below I have posted pictures of the problem on the screen, the two CF cards and a picture of the machine. i'm thinking it probably gonna have to do a clear on it, to get it back right. thanks for any inspiration on this. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 11:41:55 PM by tom1976 »

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Bally Alpha S9000 Wild 7's
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 07:06:31 AM »
When you turn the Attendant key switch does it clear the message and reboot?

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 12:55:15 PM »
yes, it will clear and reboot and come back to the same fault. thank you

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 02:53:29 PM »
Well, got up today, turned my machine on and now the dang top monitor ain't working. I guess i'll try hooking up a pc monitor and see if the mpu board is putting out a signal. Thanks for any help fellas.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 04:11:17 PM »
Check the battery on the back plane and do a clear?

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
where is back plane at Side? I just know how to work on my igt S2000s. I've never had to play with my S9000 bally before. I don't even have a clear card for the bally S9000. Thanks for responding.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »
When you remove the MPU , the backplane will be on the back wall.  Battery is mounted near the top center area of the backplane.

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 06:47:05 PM »
Thanks, I will check the battery. Appreciate it.

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 07:31:04 PM »

checked the battery and it had over 3 volts so I guess I will try to find a clear card for it. Thanks for the info.

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 08:31:14 PM »
Got the monitor back, using a computer vga cable, looks like i'm about to clear this Bally S9000 for the first time (gotta find the right clear card)  since I've had it. the only thing I know left to do. Thanks Sunrise Side for the help. will post if I get it fixed.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2019, 06:32:22 AM »
With door open,  push the very small test button on the front of the MPU. Should see a menu screen and in the upper right will be a list of errors,  if there is any.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2019, 07:43:15 AM »

checked the battery and it had over 3 volts so I guess I will try to find a clear card for it. Thanks for the info.

PM sent.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline tom1976

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 09:56:15 PM »
I got my Bally S9000 Wild 7s machine back going, must have been a blimp, with video driver, we just got it back going by using a clear card purchased from RB. Thanks RB and also Thanks Sunrise Side for info pertaining to my problems. fixed in under a hour not bad for a first timer on my Bally. Love this forum. Thanks Gentlemen. :hail:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal