New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 Multimedia lite board  (Read 4122 times)

Offline 777tow

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • 777tow New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 Multimedia lite board
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:22:15 PM »
 :EmoticonHelp4: Ok...so I changed my Triple Stars to Crystal Sevens. On advice from very helpful people here, I was able to swap just the SB chip and everything is working fine.  My multimedia lite board along with sound simm DSV 00038 came in the mail and I want to know if it is just plug and play or are there steps to making the sound simm work to get the enhanced sound for the C7?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:48:25 AM by 777tow »
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: S2000 Multimedia lite board
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 01:34:29 PM »
Should be just plug n play. Just try it. You can't hurt anything...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 01:37:47 PM »
I just did.....NOTHING happened.  Sounds are the same. Went into menu and nothing there for enhanced sounds. What to do? Simms dip switches are all off. It is 16 MB.
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 01:39:03 PM »
You should be able to pop the multi media board in and make a few adjustments to the sound options and you will be good to go. Make sure you turn the machine off before you remove the MPU board from the machine. all dip switches on simm should be off.
Your sound settings will be in 3.2.6.4, 3.2.6.5 and 3.2.6.6 set each of these to Enhanced

Note: not sure what type of MPU board you have if it is a 502 Rev A you may run into the dreaded loud hum through the speakers when trying to use a multimedia board.

Any of the other MPUs will not have this issue.

Rich

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 01:44:53 PM »
The little sticker on the board says model number 1952-2. Does this sound right or do I find MPU type someplace else?
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 01:50:05 PM »
sounds like a 504 board you will not have any problems with hummmm.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 01:52:32 PM »
Rich....stepped out for a bit. When I get home, I will check out the sound options. As I remember before I left the house, the sound options I had were minimal. Coin in, roll up, reel sound, etc. All of these had one or two options. I did no see an option for enhanced. Here is a pic of my board..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:26:13 PM by 777tow »
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »
Thank you to qbert and CVslots too..
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 05:50:50 PM »
 :Scratch-Head: I have no enhanced sound option which means what???
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 07:06:49 PM »
Look for a file titled multimedia in the sound menu

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 01:47:20 AM »
Well well well.....I saw a previous post at .net and decided to follow the advice given on that thread. Low and behold, ONE pin on the MML board was smashed down like a pancake. Carefully I bent it back up and straightened it out. I plugged in the board and went to the menu. Immediately the sound was different when I pushed the buttons to navigate through the menu. JACKPOT! It works beautifully! Thank you all!
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal