New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Validator Issue  (Read 645 times)

Offline DM710

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • DM710 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bill Validator Issue
« on: October 26, 2020, 03:37:01 PM »
Hi, this forum has been a great help. I’ve resolved my 12, 61 loop and 21 errors. Only issue now is bill validation will pull bill in a very small amount and then do nothing. I pulled the dollar back out and it lights up ready to accept again but always goes the same thing, pulls in slightly and nothing happens.

I’ve searched and read a lot here to resolve other issues but this issue I can not find a solution to.

S+ 5 times machine

Any help is much appreciated!!

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bill Validator Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 07:11:58 PM »
You realize that ancient relic of a DBV is about 20 years old right?
It may have the driest , oldest belts and gears on earth....look at the oxidization forming on top of the DBV body.
Was it stored in a damp area?

It needs to be taken out, fully dis-assembled and cleaned like it probably hasn't been done to in years.

Take pictures if it helps you to remember how it goes back together!  :Take_a_Photo:

Use mild soap and warm water only.
Re-assemble and carefully put it back into the machine.
Never dis-connect or plug in ANY connectors around it with the power switch on.
Good luck and let us know if you run into any problems!
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 07:16:58 PM »
It may be the tracker( the piece behind the bill acceptor) or the bill acceptor May be bad.
The one you show is very old and will not accept new currency.
My suggestion would be to upgrade to a wba if you want it to accept most of the new currency.
You could post in the classifieds looking for these parts.
You will also need a new wba chassis, head, tracker, power supply, and cash can if you switch over

Offline DM710

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • DM710 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 07:49:39 PM »
Thanks for the help.. yea I’ve owned 2 of my machines for 12+ years and they have worked well. I stored them for a year and I had a few issues that I resolved when I fired them back up. I’ll try and purchase wba setup and clean them in the meantime. I’m probably going to get rid of them and purchase different machines so I’ll see what the cost is for the wba setup. Thanks for the help again!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal