New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Igt s+ slant top red white and blue error 21  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Kjtemp

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kjtemp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Igt s+ slant top red white and blue error 21
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 10:55:10 PM »
The spring is on it but the magnetic switch doesn't come up enough to fully lift the red brake.  Once I was able to help the magnetic switch lift the brake the machine was able to accept credits and spin.  How can I make the magnetic switch fully lift the brake?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 06:29:48 AM »
there are three parts to the brake assembly, the pivot arm, the red pawl and the spring. when the motor is energized its magnetic induction pulls in the pivot arm, the pivot arm has a plastic probe on it that will come in contact with the red pawl moving it out of the way so the motor can begin to turn, as soon as the motor stops the pivot arm is released and the spring on the red pawl will allow it to engage with the motor armature stops and stop the motor.

either the brake parts are not assembled correctly or the plastic probe is broken off the pivot arm. 

Hope this helps
Jim 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Kjtemp

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 06:56:28 AM »
It seems like the magnetic field is not strong enough to fully pull the pivot arm to fully pull the red pawl. 

Offline Kjtemp

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 10:11:29 AM »
I'm guessing I need to clean that area or adjust the spring?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 10:33:33 AM »
Yes

I would clean in between the two pieces so when it's energized that it pulls the lever in. Someones bourbon and coke grim in there doesn't help.

Then if I had to I would more tension on the spring.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2020, 12:58:20 PM »
Have you tried to operate the unit out of the machine? that is the only way you are going to see what is going on!!!  take a picture of the components and how they are installed.

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Kjtemp

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2020, 08:27:54 PM »
I got it working.  Adjusted the coin comparator and coins are going in and credit up.  Even better is the credit/cash button works so winnings now go to credit and machine is much better to use.  So now the only thing is the bill accepter won't activate when I try to put a dollar in.  It is lit up. 

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 09:35:20 PM »
"...Adjusted the CC..."

You have to be bloody kidding us?!

That fixed this [Coin-In Error] error?

I've never seen a maladjusted CC cause this.

Usually it just spits coins back into the coin tray but it doesn't cause a machine error.

That's a first I've seen in 20 years!

Anyway, glad you got it working but I don't think that is what fixed it.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Kjtemp

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 09:45:49 PM »
Yeah by adjusting I mean I turned the pedometer back to the left until I could consistently insert nickels.  I could only do this after clearing all the other errors.  After that everything is steady.  Except the bill accepter.  Thank you all for getting me to this point.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal