New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S PLUS SLANT TOP MANUAL  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Babyboi19882005

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Babyboi19882005 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT S PLUS SLANT TOP MANUAL
« on: November 12, 2020, 04:29:32 PM »
Hello,

I have a 1994 IGT S PLUS SLANT TOP TRIPLE DIAMOND DELUXE MACHINE. I purchased it without a coin hopper or elevator. I recently installed a new hopper and now the machine will not stop running. It seems like it wants to pay out, but just keeps going. It was throwing a 3200 code. Then I got a 3100 and 3300 code. Is there a hard reset procedure for these machines. I can send videos if needed. But I’m trying to find a manual for it so I can understand what is going on.

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S PLUS SLANT TOP MANUAL
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 04:49:09 PM »
Try removing the CMOS chip for 10 seconds and replace. That should get it to stop spinning.
When you put it back you will get a 61 code then push the white button next to the on / off switch that should get a 61-1 code then close all the doors and turn the reset key and see if it clears

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 05:57:18 PM »
Ok I did that and I have the machine working, but the hopper just keeps paying out. Even during play it never stops. There is no reason for it to keep paying, there is no payout on the screen. But it just keeps spitting out quarters.

Offline slots4home

• slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 06:10:58 PM »
Their must be something wrong with the hopper or possibly the wiring
I have worked on a lot of splus slant tops and never heard of this before

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 06:41:16 PM »
Do you happen to have a manual?

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:42:42 PM »
Is there a way to see why it is paying out? I have all the keys, but I don’t know what any of the menus do. Please help.

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 01:22:57 AM »
OK so here’s the story. I bought a 1994 S plus IGT slant top slot machine online secondhand the people that owned it before me hit the jackpot on the machine. The machine did not have a hopper in it, and it threw a 3200 code. I bought it brought it home and ordered a hopper and elevator for the machine. I plugged in the hopper and the second I flipped the power switch the hopper started spinning and paying out for no reason. I closed all of the doors put quarters in the machine and reset it by pulling the chip cmos out for 10 seconds. After I put it all back together I turned the machine back on it completely reset but the hopper just kept paying out. I was playing the machine, and the hopper just kept going and going and going it never stopped. There is nothing on the display to show why it is paying out. I keep feeding the unit quarters so that way it does not run low. After about three minutes of this sometimes it will throw a 3300 code but it does not stop it just keeps spinning. If I unplug the hopper I can continue to play the machine until it throws a 3200 code. I have the attendant key but I have no idea what the menus do. Does anybody know of a total reset for this machine
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:52:48 AM by knagl »

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 02:55:56 AM »
I have merged the new topic you started with your existing topic about your machine. Please do not start multiple topics for the same issue. Thank you.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline slots4home

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 08:01:36 AM »
Do you think you have a bad hopper?

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 09:43:51 AM »
The hopper seems fine, and runs just fine, and it pushed the coins up the elevator. If I unplug the hopper the machine will work for a little bit until it throws an error code. If I plug it in while the machine is on it throws a 3200 code.

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 09:58:20 PM »
Ok so update.

I found a bad wire in the coin out sensor, and now it is still feeding coins, but now it is counting them while throwing a 3100 code. It has already gotten to 9999 on the winner paid, and just starts over at 0. Does this machine have a relay for the hopper that could be stuck on? If it does where would that be located?

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 11:20:40 PM »
Does anyone know where to find a replacement SSR crydom CY4902 solid state relay? I have done a lot of research but nothing is coming up as it is still available. Any help would be appreciated 

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 08:48:33 AM »
I have those available,  are you sure it is bad?   have never had one go bad since I have been doing work on S+ machines.  what are your symptoms?   

the motor gets a neutral from the 115vac  all the time, the hot is applied to one leg of the SST relay, the other leg goes to the motor, when the cpu board detects a payout , it sends a signal to the SST relay on one of the other legs , the relay energizes and aplies the hot 115vac to the motor.

Hope this helps.

JIm 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Babyboi19882005

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2020, 12:21:00 PM »
The hopper continues to run. Even if you unplug the signal wire to the SSR. Last time I plugged it in I got a 3100 code for extra coin out, and the hopper payed out over 1000 quarters. I believe that the SSR is stuck in the on position, and not clicking off. I checked the voltages from the signal wires, and they are working properly. But even if you unplug the signal wires, and leave the hopper power wires plugged into the SSR. It will just continue to pay out it never stops.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal