New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: coin in jam door closure m  (Read 1379 times)

Offline double Diamond

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • double Diamond New User has no influence.
  • NLG
coin in jam door closure m
« on: December 13, 2021, 11:19:25 AM »
can someone tell me what the problem could be I just replayed new door I/o card and still get this error I clear chipped 97

s2000 machine I also get deck Lites don't come after 7 key chip config
am using SG000363 version chip VS011NX5 IGT S20000

DOOR I/O CARD PART # 75427801 CABINET CARD I/O #14930200
I have tried to get into the 7 key chip config my single button deck does not lite up
I just bought a new door card from Jim from Midwest slots I called him up I told him the problem am having he told me the cards he has
tested them before he ships them

closure m

coin in jam
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:41:16 AM by double Diamond »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: coin in jam door closure m
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 02:05:38 PM »
Sure sounds like an I/O problem. Is it a dual row or standard button deck? I/O card number? Coin comparitor harness plugged in or jumper in place if coinless? The more info and/or pics you can provide will help diagnose your problem.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 03:26:23 PM »
 single row has new door I/o card
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:10:07 AM by double Diamond »

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 03:29:06 PM »
Sure sounds like an I/O problem. Is it a dual row or standard button deck? I/O card number? Coin comparitor harness plugged in or jumper in place if coinless? The more info and/or pics you can provide will help diagnose your problem.
  i clear chip 97 a FEW TIMES BUT NOTHING
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:48:24 AM by double Diamond »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 03:35:42 PM »
That's because a clear chip will not fix a hardware problem. 

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 03:39:52 PM »
That's because a clear chip will not fix a hardware problem.
[/okay there is a new door I/o card i put in there from Midwest slots from Jim 

so, what should i do 

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2021, 04:02:39 PM »
Stop using the clear chip.

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 04:09:00 PM »
Stop using the clear chip.

OKAY SO WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD IT BE

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 04:29:09 PM »
A little history on the machine may be helpful.  Was it working and then quit or is it new to you and you don't know if it worked or not?

Offline Trisail

• Electronic Technician
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 88
  • Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.
  • Power Supply and other electronics repair and help
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 04:41:57 PM »
Yes, more information would help.

Is this the same machine you have been working on? 'Backpain' board replaced and other work?

Mostly, history is needed as to prior work.  Why did you need to replace the door I/O card? Plus, the I/O card on the door is different from the one inside the machine. If the wrong I/O card is installed or 'tried' that will cause problems.

Pictures of the I/O cards with numbers might help.

At this point, the more information the better, members can help get your machine working has efficiently as possible. Trying to reduce parts buying/trying...
Tony

You can fix almost any electronic device by replacing the aluminum electrolytic capacitors.

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 04:43:02 PM »
A little history on the machine may be helpful.  Was it working and then quit or is it new to you and you don't know if it worked or not?
[/quote   it was working 7 months AGO I live on a disability income I can only afford so much

I tried everything I have bought a new door I/o card from Jim from Midwest slots
I can't go into 7 key config because button deck does not lite up, I have done a key chip 97 7 times nothing
was thinking of getting a new cabinet I/o card
i just keep getting coin in jam 

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2021, 04:55:16 PM »

Is this the same machine you have been working on? 'Backpain' board replaced and other work?

Mostly, history is needed as to prior work.  Why did you need to replace the door I/O card? Plus, the I/O card on the door is different from the one inside the machine. If the wrong I/O card is installed or 'tried' that will cause problems.

At this point, the more information the better, members can help get your machine working has efficiently as possible. Trying to reduce parts buying/trying...

75427801 door i/o card part # cabinet card part #14930200 these are the right part numbers

got this from Jim from midwestslots  he told me the card he tested was good I called him today

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 05:00:55 PM »

because the door I/o card controls the functions of the front door like the button deck that's much I know so far

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »
Tony also asked if this was the machine you changed the backplane  (mother board) on too.  Was it?  And if so, why did you change it?  Same thing "Coin-in Jam"?  It's hard to assess something when you don't know all the facts.  We don't want to see you spend anymore than you have to either.  Sometimes in the process of fixing errors that multiple things could cause the only way to know for sure is to replace it with a known good one.

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2021, 05:16:18 PM »
Tony also asked if this was the machine you changed the backplane  (mother board) on too.  Was it?  And if so, why did you change it?  Same thing "Coin-in Jam"?  It's hard to assess something when you don't know all the facts.  We don't want to see you spend anymore than you have to either.  Sometimes in the process of fixing errors that multiple things could cause the only way to know for sure is to replace it with a known good one.

I did not change no backpain anything or mpu anything

am just having issues with ether my door card coin in jam closure door m

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 05:18:16 PM »
Ok so you have another working S2000 machine?

The reason I'm asking is from your post in this thread:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=34520.msg182562#msg182562

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2021, 05:28:50 PM »
801 is correct.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline double Diamond

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »
single row    i/o card 801 still get coin in jam

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal