New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 select denomination  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
Re: S2000 select denomination
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2021, 08:10:53 PM »
That plug needs plugged into the board above the bill slot to light up the yellow insert bills sign.  That's way it's dark it's not plugged in.
I think I am missing the part that it plugs into.
It looks like your machine has a smart bill face if it does you don’t need that light board. Post a picture of the front of the door.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2021, 08:41:29 PM »
You are right that is a smart bezel, but it's missing the top board.

Offline henrydwh

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • henrydwh New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2021, 08:48:04 PM »

Yes it is a smart bezel, I had to get a replacement from Jim @ Midwest slots because the black bezel that locks into the door was broke, he threw it in when I ordered my bill validator. So what part am I missing? Jim probably assumed  I had it.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2021, 09:24:45 PM »
Here's a pic of one:

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2021, 09:26:13 PM »

Yes it is a smart bezel, I had to get a replacement from Jim @ Midwest slots because the black bezel that locks into the door was broke, he threw it in when I ordered my bill validator. So what part am I missing? Jim probably assumed  I had it.

Its the light board that goes on the white plastic piece that holds the face on. Its not needed because your smart face will also light up to tell when to insert bills, but if you had it depending of what guide you have it will light that up also.

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2021, 09:28:37 PM »
Looks like what I pictured and found on google. Is this it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265286138208

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2021, 09:32:05 PM »
That is for standard yellow bezel, they also come with led panel instead of bulb sockets.

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2021, 09:43:09 PM »
I will look for the LED version.
Here is the exterior view of the bill accpeptor.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2021, 09:49:17 PM »
Looks like it's working fine to me.  I unplugged the top board on mine and see no difference just like retro tech repair said.

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2021, 10:00:45 PM »
Ok, I guess I was stressing over nothing, just thought the slot where you insert the bills looked dark and I thought it looked like there was something missing on the backside of the bezel, but I definitely am a noob and probably freaking out on things I shouldn't! Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated 

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2022, 05:18:22 PM »
OK, New year ready to get back on this, got my chips from RB and was going to start trying to figure out that process of changing them out, I went and turned on the machine to clear off the credits I have left on there and the damn thing won't boot, I get a printer communication error!!! The 3 fluorescent lights in the cabinet do not come on, The error light on the printer it's self is orange, I have tried moving the door latch up and down several and I mean several times to clear it, no luck, tried to run netplex auto config, said it could not find printer #2??? Not sure what that means as I only have the one printer installed. Any ideas??? Printer go bad? The last time it was played was New Years eve party had it on all night with no problems! Played many times that night!

Thanks in advance!

Edit: now in Netplex auto config it says - printer 2 not responding and when I exit out of that menu it now have- printer communication failure.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:58:47 PM by henrydwh »

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2022, 12:57:00 PM »
OK, after many hours of troubleshooting I discovered the plug on the lower right hand corner of the back plane was not making a good connection. I was able to tweak the plug and make a good connection, lights, printer all working again.

I was able to install the new chip set I got from RB, followed the guide in FAQ's it now shows the option to select 1.00, 2.00, 5.00 or 10.00 like the sticker says above the select denomination button, but the button doesn't work! I have check the micro switch, even installed a new one just to rule it out, did I miss a setting or is there another connection I should check? If get this fixed and I think I can mark this topic solved!

Offline henrydwh

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2022, 09:03:28 PM »
I traced my wires to the circuit board in the door (not sure what it's called) verified the connection from there with my meter and also tested switch function just to be safe, all looked good! Plugged everything back together and turned it on and It worked!!!  :applause: Loose wire?? unplugging and plugging back in??? I don't know what I did, but it now works as it should. I am marking this as solved! Thanks everyone for the help!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal