New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Vision Tripple Diamond  (Read 18140 times)

Offline Painkiller2014

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Painkiller2014 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT Vision Tripple Diamond
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Hello i am from Austria and i have a problem

I have a Igt Vision Machine Tripple Diamond  but the Machine does not work on the Display stand  Ram Error and after that Game Eprom CRC Mismatch ??

Can you help me or say me what ist he problem ??

Greetings 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:38:11 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT Vision Tripple Diamond
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 06:30:57 PM »
When the machine gets to CRC mismatch you will need to turn the jackpot key on the side of the machine. it should then change error message, turn the key again do this two more times and the display should then read "press test swirtch for 2-3 seconds"
Push the test switch in and hold (more like five seconds) until the display reads "close main door" Close the main door and if the display goes to the 7 series of numbers you should follow this link for more help (or post back here).
At some point you will probably need a key chip if you don't have one already.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=2115.0

:NLG_WELCOME:

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 06:55:32 PM »
Are you sure this is a Vision? It has a Vision base chip in combo with a SS chip. That combo will not work. No matter how many times you clear the error, it will repeat. Please post a pic of the entire machine.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 06:31:51 AM »
Yes i am sure that its a IGT Vision MAchine
I have write with another guy he say the same.That the SS not for IGT Vsion is
I have buy a Sg00380 1+2 and a SB0000060 for the Machine but nothing works no reaction
With the other Chips the Machine is running and then Comes the Error

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 07:21:47 AM »
Sounds like you are on the right track now. Good luck !

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »
But i dont understand with the SB0000060 and Sg00380 there is no reaction on the machine
The Yellow LEDS not flashing and no reaction in The Display
And with the wrong Eproms and ss Chips the machine Show the Errors?

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 08:02:57 AM »
I have try it with the IVC 97 to clear the Ram there is also no reaction
And with the Key 17 Chip ist the same

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 08:54:06 AM »
Please post a picture of the mpu with the sg380 and sb00060 installed on your board.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 09:18:51 AM »
Here the Photo

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »
Looks like everything is correct. From my cellphone pictures I can't tell if u44  is installed one pin off.
Probably not just the angle of the photo.

I am not sure RB can you help. Should the SB be 000060 or 100060.

Rich
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:26:42 PM by qbert »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
SB000060 is Triple Diamond Deluxe Bonus Wheel 3CM. I show SB000037 for Triple Diamond Bonus Wheel. Not sure if that's 2 or 3CM.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:24:35 PM by RB »

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 02:53:20 PM »
Check your chips. Maybe a bent leg since nothing is displayed. Also ALL my visions with 380 mains have a version vs0011GX1. I see yours is different. Is this machine new to you? Have you seen it play before? The version chip is not making it show nothing. It has to be a bent leg or someone burned the chips wrong. I suspect the machine was set up as a regular trip. diamond and not using the monitor at all. You need to check the monitor to see if it has the Data Card in it and what ATA BGM it has.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 03:33:37 PM »
SB000060 is Triple Diamond Deluxe Bonus Wheel 3CM. I show SB000037 for Triple Diamond Bonus Wheel. Not sure if that's 2 or 3CM.

Yep, and with his glass not showing any Bonus at all, he can't use either of those. We just got some goofy Trip Diamond Deluxe machines like that. The monitor did nothing, simply displayed"Good Luck". Game played fine with an SS, but used SB000001....not the usual SB001000 we typically see paired with an SS chip.

Software:
SB000001
SS6284 or SS6285
SG000236
VS009GX0
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 05:53:23 PM »
Ros is absolutely right. With the sparkle reel strips there is no bonus spot either. And with this vision list there is no triple diamond vision only triple cash windfall

Thanks to IDESIGN for this list.

VISION GAMES

American in Paris
 Balloon Bars
 Baseball Diamond
 Big Wheel Bonus
 Bonus Select (Hook Line & Winner etc.)
 Bonus Spin Wild Star Red White & Blue
 Cash Advance
 Cleopatra 3-Reel
 Cleopatra 5-Reel
 Diamond Jewel Thief
 Diamond Mine
 Dick Clark’s New Year’Rockin’ Eve
 Double Diamond Run 3-Reel
 Double Diamond Run 5-Reel
 Double Ringer
 Fox ‘N’ Hound
 French Dough
 Good Times
 Globe Shopping
 Heartbreaker
 Kool Kat
 Mata Hari 3-Reel
 Mata Hari 5-Reel
Match Reel Bonus
 Money Maze
 Money Machine
 Ms. Little Green Men 3-Reel
 Ms. Little Green Men 5-Reel
 Munster Match
 Mystery Multiplier
 Neptune’s Treasure
 Net Pay
 Nothing to Lose
 Palio Pix
 Panther Bucks
 Payroll
 Pick a Panther
 Pinball
 Pink Slip
 Quest
 Racing 7’s
 Random Pay
 Rue De Riches                          Triple Cash Windfall
 Run For Your Money                 Two Ways to Win
 Sea Treasure                             Wild Cherry Bonus Pie
 Shooting Gallery                         Wild Cherry Double Pie
 Slingo                                          Wild Cherry Pie
 Slot Bingo                                     Wine Cellar
 Star Gazer
 Tee Time
 Tour de Slots
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 01:57:01 PM »
Whit this Chips the Machine was running and the Big Display also running !!
And than Comes the Error Ram Error

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 03:21:54 PM »
Actually, there is a Triple Diamond vision game, it's Triple Diamond Deluxe Bonus Wheel.  That list includes all the Big Wheel bonus games which includes Double Diamond Deluxe and Triple Diamond Deluxe.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline Painkiller2014

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 04:53:43 PM »
And what can i do?
Any ideas?
Maybe ist the Problem that the Machine have Credits on it?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »
I think we got off track here.
my first question is to painkiller:
  Did this machine play properly at any time with the big wheel bonus on the video screen using the chip set from your first post? (the SS 4787 chip with the SB000001)
If the answer is yes then we have to attack this problem differently.

I am assuming it is a big wheel bonus game as that is the only vision machine that uses a Double Diamond or Triple Diamond theme.
For what it's worth a friend of mine has a Double Diamond Big Wheel vision that uses
SB000016
SG000159
VS0091x0
My question to everyone else is do any of you know where to look at a Big Bonus wheel Triple Diamond theme to help painkiller out?

Rich

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 06:56:16 PM »
Roz is correct...............No way this machine he has is a TD Deluxe Bonus Wheel. The glass and strips are all wrong.  What he has is a Triple Diamond machine with a vision screen in it.  The vision screen will not display any kind of bonus.   It will have a card in it that will cycle between GOOD LUCK and some other messages.  I've seen these kind of machine before in AC some time ago.  The screen was used to display all kinds of messages using vision builder software.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 10:22:17 PM »
Roz is correct...............No way this machine he has is a TD Deluxe Bonus Wheel. The glass and strips are all wrong.  What he has is a Triple Diamond machine with a vision screen in it.  The vision screen will not display any kind of bonus.   It will have a card in it that will cycle between GOOD LUCK and some other messages.  I've seen these kind of machine before in AC some time ago.  The screen was used to display all kinds of messages using vision builder software.

:hail: :hail: :hail:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal