New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Coolest LED Button EVER  (Read 18154 times)

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: Coolest LED Button EVER
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 11:00:07 AM »
Ordered mine on the 13th ...and they showed up today ...... :applause:

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:37 AM »
Ordered on 13th too. Should arrive soon.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline billdern

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • billdern New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
ordered 2nd set 11th still not in ny  I order from china often for lights norm after they get to  ny there 1 or 2 days then to my place on 3 or 4th day this is longest I have waited with this company

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 08:22:30 PM »
By this update I am guessing Monday for me.

Processed Through Sort Facility
2015-03-25, 21:28:00, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

the rockin elvis

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 05:32:25 PM »
Before people start putting these into their machine and frying out the I/O boards, be sure to clip off the wrap around of the leg on the new LED's
These were made for the auto industry and the conductor legs wrap around both side of the bulb. That will fry your I/O board on the IGT machines if you don't modify them. Many post here about that, so don't make the same mistake.

Just a FYI for those that have ordered.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 06:02:39 PM »
Neon, could you elaborate a bit more?  I have had mine in for 2 weeks and I haven't experienced any problems.  Unless this is a slow death situation.

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Lizzo54 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2015, 06:55:57 PM »
My package arrived today guys. 

Neon good point, i recall reading about LEDs back on the old site when i addedthem to some splus i had at the time. 
I didnt think of it potentially being a problem this time since folks on here were posting as using these bulbs as is.  Its been a few years so i honestly don't remember all the  details, but I seem to recall potential issues with installing LEDs the wrong way.   And i always remeber many comments from folks, to use caution with installing LEDs in machines. 

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 05:19:42 AM »
Yes you must make them look like this picture. And these bulbs will not work in S+. S2000 use 12 - 14 vdc and S+ use 5 - 6 vdc. And yes there is a positive and negative. If you put it in and it doesn't work, turn it 180 degrees.

the rockin elvis

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 08:59:38 AM »
Here's a link to the issue with denomination LEDs frying I/O cards from the old site.  See reply #13 from Blueridgeslots for a good illustration of the problem.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=8337.0

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 09:04:56 AM »
I am thinking the only problem bulbs were the #73 for denom. The larger bulbs didn't matter if wire was on both sides. ERBS just bumped my memory. It doesn't hurt to cut one side off.

the rockin elvis

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 09:20:37 AM »
I stand corrected...
It looks like the issue is with the type of bulb holder and not the bulb itself.
The corrective measure is to use the LED with only one sided leg and not wrapped around if using the bulb holder style for the denomination ledger. Otherwise these look to work good in the buttons as stated.

Thanks for the correction, as I didn't want to see folks with new machine issues.
I did place an order for these last night also.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 09:31:36 AM »
I agree. If in doubt? Cut the wire. Better safe than sorry.

the rockin elvis

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 12:34:39 PM »
Mine was working fine, but I cut the extra wire off each side last night after reading through here, although it was working fine.

How many of you are using these in all your Max Bet buttons?  I used one of my 20 in the Bonus button of a Triple Double Diamond Deluxe With Cheese, but still have 19 LED's left over.  Thinking about putting in the Max Bet buttons.  Is that what the rest of you all are doing?  Might look pretty cool.  :-)

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 04:06:25 PM »
It is my intention to use in both large buttons of the S2000's. I think it would be a little too much bling in all buttons on a dual deck. Imagine 14 color changing buttons at once. It would be really cool to get a color changing chip for the flashing 5, 10, 20, 50 100 light up stickers. Like these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqpIeREesug

the rockin elvis

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 12:51:17 PM »
Woo Hoo. The bulbs have entered the Building. Let the lighting begin. Long live the LED

the rockin elvis

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 01:06:13 PM »
Mine are somewhere in a Chicago post office getting sorted.   :banghead:
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2015, 01:06:41 PM »
Woo Hoo. The bulbs have entered the Building. Let the lighting begin. Long live the LED
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2015, 01:35:18 PM »
Has anyone had any of these fail as of yet?  I have lost two.  Works great for a week, then one day, it is just one solid color/no clolr changing.  Just wondered if this is common.  Love these while they work!  :-)

Offline billdern

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • billdern New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »
have had mine about 4 weeks still ok only have 2 installed right now

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 03:59:43 PM »
Has anyone had any of these fail as of yet?  I have lost two.  Works great for a week, then one day, it is just one solid color/no clolr changing.  Just wondered if this is common.  Love these while they work!  :-)

You mentioned that you cut a wire off of one side. I am curious if those are the ones that burned out?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal