New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: bill validator problem  (Read 7311 times)

Offline ALIDMAN

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ALIDMAN Is working their way up.ALIDMAN Is working their way up.ALIDMAN Is working their way up.
  • NLG
bill validator problem
« on: October 14, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »
please help , I ended up with  s2000 machine that was not working  ,after I clear ram the machine I have the machine back to work just fine except the bill validator ( wba-13-ss), the machine shows that is set up correctly and ready to play but the bill validator does not accept bills , the front light at bill validator does not come on, after clearing the ram   I did tell the machine to  enable the bill validator but it still does not work, any one any ideas ,thank you

Online rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: bill validator problem
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 10:10:45 PM »
After a ram clear, the S2000 should autoconfig netplex and enable the validator by itself.  Are you sure you have an S2000, and not an S+.  Was this machine working before, or you got it that way?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline ALIDMAN

• ALIDMAN Is working their way up.ALIDMAN Is working their way up.ALIDMAN Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 10:20:51 PM »
I am sure its s2000 and no I go the machine like this so I am not sure if it was working before or not ,it does not make sense , how the machine reset it self as it is ready to work but the bill validator is not working ,  its eating me up alive lol

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 10:32:34 PM »
Does the bill validator show any signs of life? Does it cycle when the machine is turned on or when you open and close the door? If not, then check all wire connections and make sure all plugs and components are seated well

Offline BiggerHammer

• Reputation Power: 23
  • BiggerHammer New User barely matters.BiggerHammer New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 05:28:13 AM »
Sounds like you may want to check your bill limit settings. It's been a while so I don't remember exactly how to get there. I'm pretty sure you'll need to key chip it to access the limit settings though. Also, try doing an AutoConfig.

Offline ALIDMAN

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »
I did auto config after I used the key chip but it wont even take the bill

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 09:09:48 AM »
Does the bill validator show any signs of life? Does it cycle when the machine is turned on or when you open and close the door? If not, then check all wire connections and make sure all plugs and components are seated well

As cowboygames asked... Did you check those things ? Maybe a power supply?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 03:27:27 PM »
  • Go to 3.1.4 "LIMITS"
  • push the SPIN REELS button
  • push the cash out button several times until you get to "BILL LIMIT"
Make sure you have it set to $1000 or so.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:07:10 PM by BiggerHammer »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 05:33:53 PM »
Make sure you have ZERO credits on the machine, or settings will NOT be saved.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline ALIDMAN

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 07:27:22 PM »
the credit is zero and their is juice coming to the bill validator

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 08:07:45 PM »
Next thing would be to check limit setting as mentioned above

Offline ALIDMAN

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 08:52:10 PM »
do I need to use the key chip to reset the limit ? and where do I check the limit tnx

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 05:23:35 AM »
You do not need the key chip to check the BILL LIMIT. I gave step by step instructions for checking BILL LIMIT in reply #7.

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 07:51:46 AM »
Make sure that all the dip switches on the right side of the BV are in the up position.
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 08:34:54 AM »
If all that you have tried does not work you may want to look into the issue being your mpu board. I have had that problem 2 times before and I changed the mpu and bv ended up working. Apparently there is a component on the board that went bad. I still have the 2 bad boards and did try them in different machines still the bv would not come on.

Offline ALIDMAN

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2015, 06:39:43 PM »
thank you all for help , I will give it shot and see what happen, the board that I have on this machine is new but I will try to buy another one after I try everything , thanks again and cross all my fingers hopping this will work

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2015, 06:47:41 PM »
Did you ever check your power supply to the BV???
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
A few posts bqck he said he had "juice" going to the BV, so it is getting power

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2015, 07:18:20 PM »
A few posts bqck he said he had "juice" going to the BV, so it is getting power

Oh... ok. I looked back twice to see and skimmed through that, twice!  :duh:

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 09:30:06 PM »
Been there, done that, it's all good

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal