New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT M slot problem  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Rocker083

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rocker083 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT M slot problem
« on: July 10, 2023, 11:00:04 AM »
Hi Guys, i bought a broken 4 reel slot and managed to get it working. Now i find the paylines dont all pay out. It is as if the reel timing is out or the stickers my be wrongly fitted? I am not sure how to fix this problem.. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanx

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
Re: IGT M slot problem
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 10:31:47 AM »
So I inspected the reels and found 2 pairs that is diffrent from each other. Is this normal?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 07:19:37 PM »
It could be.  Reel symbols aren't necessarily the same for each reel.  Documentation for M slot game software isn't real easy to find.  I'd be more inclined to think that your game software may be wrong for the game theme.  What do you know about the games history?

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 11:33:22 AM »
Not mutch, a guy got it from a guy kinda thing. It stood in a garage for a few years before i bought it. It was obviously out of order. I found n solinoid next to coin mech that was burned. Then found blown 5ah fuse and blown parts on main bord. (it was the part powering the solenoids) fixed all that and had to clean the reel bearings. Found tips and help on this forum and got it going. Was playing fir a while and realized sometimes the reel pictures dont match up on payouts. Other spins the reels will show a payout but nothing happens. Other spins work perfect. I am thinking some pictures on the reels are correct and others are not. Very frustrating puzzle to solve lol. How do I know if the correct reels stickers is installed? If not.. How to know what pictures go were? I will send some pics.

Offline Kenokarz

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Kenokarz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 11:48:27 AM »
sounds like the reels are in the wrong position , you might have to move the reels around, post pic of machine, i have a 4reel m slot in working and paying of correctly.

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2023, 12:00:01 PM »
Here is my gem... Love this machine!

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2023, 12:06:08 PM »
I have tried swopping the reels around.. And it keeps doing the same. Just as i am convinced the far right reel is the problem, it would pay out correctly a few times and another reel would start to bug out. Hope I make sense..
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 12:42:27 PM by Rocker083 »

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2023, 01:47:13 PM »
I think the reel strips should be AABB meaning reel 1 and 2 match each other, and reel 3 and 4 match each other.  Is that how yours is?

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2023, 02:05:24 PM »
Are the reels spinning correctly? I had to replace the bakelite, or whatever plastic wheels on the kicker before. They started to crack and fall apart. It did show as an error though. The theme was fancy fruit.  Very sturdy machine otherwise.
Tha,
Wayne

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2023, 02:15:44 PM »
i had to use the bearings from a bally 5500 as kicker bearing, they work well and are the same size, my machine is 4 reel but different game.

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2023, 07:48:15 AM »
Hi guys.. Ok got it sorted, checked the programming and found reel 1 and 4 neede to be swoped. Did that and all was ok. Now it tilts with message "Exstra" cant find the problem..any ideas?

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2023, 08:16:33 AM »
show us a pic of display with error code

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 10:42:51 AM »
I wish i could, the 24v transformer on main bord suddenly started to hum... Pluged the machine out and in again. Noe the transformer is quiet but the disply is not working. Before this happend, it show tilt call attendant and exstra apon turning the jackpot swich to see fault code. Seems something whent dead. Reels is kicking but not spinning on self test.

Offline Kenokarz

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2023, 10:54:50 AM »
fuses ok,

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2023, 05:10:36 AM »
Yes fuses is good.

Offline Rocker083

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2023, 06:04:48 AM »
I pulled out the hopper and machine runs fine, only display that is now dead with all lights associated with it. Will keep you posted as i figure this out. Thank for the help so far, appreciate it guys.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal