New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game King IGame no lights on buttons  (Read 181 times)

Offline scottf11961

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • scottf11961 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game King IGame no lights on buttons
« on: April 14, 2024, 12:14:39 PM »
Hey everyone.  Hoping for some advice here. I picked up 2 poker machines ( pictured),  that weren't working. They both had no power cords, so I took a chance at $100 each. They both have very clean 3902 boards, both have no bill validators,  and both have coin simulators. I found some power cords I had , and powered them up. Both work 100%. Touch screen works. Games played. They even had credits on them. The coin simulators on both work fine. .and are set at $25 per press.
I noticed that the button for the coin simulator was added on, and the original service button is still there, but it's connected under the button panel. (See pics).  Unusual. The button lights aren't on. Both machines.  The buttons do work  on both machines. .just not lit. Nor is "machine accepts tickets" lights . I do have other igames and swapped out the i/o cards, but nothing. (Meaning I put in known working i/o cards. .but no change)

What else should I be looking for??

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Game King IGame no lights on buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 12:20:30 PM »
Are the bulbs burnt out?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 12:39:39 PM »
With LCD's no less.  You stole them  :applause:.

Offline scottf11961

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • scottf11961 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 03:40:08 PM »
Six...you wont believe this...two machines. Approx 30 bulbs. All burnt out.  About a month ago, I got a really good deal on a lobster Larry  igame. I had 6 key 22s, and none of them would clear the machine. Tilt suggested all my keys are bad and sent me a fresh 22 to try.  I thought..how can all 6 be bad??. Would you believe the 22 he sent worked first try. I never thought that all 6 of my keys would be bad.

Fast forward...who would think all 30 bulbs would be bad?

I should have learned the first time.

The guy I got them from is an auction guy. He buys storage lockers. He found them in one of his units, and had no use for them. He originally wanted $400 each. Neither had a power cord to test them, and that's a red flag. I almost walked away, but the boards in both were spotless. I offered $100 each, knowing he'd say no...but he didn't. I got them home, inspected them better, and put some cords in them. Powered right up. No errors. No issues. .and the color on the screen is great. ( I should point out I have a massive slot collection with 30 machines..but me and the wife sat side by side playing poker..lol)

:thank_you:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal