New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Southern Slots  (Read 21773 times)

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Southern Slots
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 09:24:52 PM »
Sadly Cowboy good advice.
Thanks
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
I hope if he had a heart attack he recovers well, but all their excuses sou d like bullshit and you guys need to be protecting yourselves before it's to late

Offline Thegambler327

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Thegambler327 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 10:50:55 PM »
Yeah I went and filed a claim with PayPal. I mean it's been a month and I haven't heard or seen anything since September 25th. I feel bad if he had a heart attack but my stuff was ordered well before any of this. And as most people know you only have 45 days from date of purchase to file a claim. If my parts do show up I have no problem stopping the claim or just send another payment. So best of luck to everyone else!

Offline Thegambler327

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 11:02:37 PM »
Well quick update. I did get a refund! So hopefully everyone else gets their's!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:40:47 AM by Thegambler327 »

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2014, 08:01:02 AM »
You can contact PP and if they have several disputes they will freeze there account. Good luck

Offline Lizzo54

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Lizzo54 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2014, 08:39:48 AM »
My bad, the sterosales man from Fastimes is Ron Johnson.   Has anyone seen this Rod, could be the same guy. 

Anyway, maybe their tactic is to drag their so called sales out so long that when you do receive your partial order, you are so relieved to have at least something and so beat down from frustration that you drop the whole thing.    Thus win win for southern slots, they get their money and keep half the parts. 

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2014, 09:11:26 AM »
I'm not trying to get into this mess, but doesn't seem strange that Mr. Johnson would be so kind as to send Joey an email and explain all this? So, if I had a problem with a purchase and went online to try and find out how I could contact the company and seen a forum where others were having the same problem as I was, wouldn't I just POST in the forum? Why would I email the forum Admin??? :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:  Doesn't that just seem strange? Most people probably wouldn't bother joining the forum and posting. Why was Mr.Johnson so concerned, and why did he feel so compelled to let NLG members know what was going on???
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2014, 09:20:08 AM »
Well, I have purchased some items in the past from Southern slots and always had issues but they always came thru at the end.
They always had a ton of excuses, but always pay with PayPal so you can dispute the transaction.

Offline Thegambler327

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
There is/was definitely something funny going on at Southern slots.  I just don't understand why they would do this. I mean they pretty much just put themselves outta business. Like I said I've always had pretty good luck with them. There was a few times things took a little longer to receive but Nothing like this. And to tell me that the items were shipped is just ridiculous.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »
Bottom line, it's your hard earned money.  A lot of people say a lot of crap.  I hope he's telling the truth, but honestly, at the end of the day, regardless of the circumstances, what's right is right.  Personally, I would be looking to get my money back.  If the situation gets resolved, it's your choice to circle back with them later to do business.

Thanks,
Jason
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:20:11 PM by Yoeddy1 »

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 11:27:15 AM »
It's gotta be BS.. Many of us have sent emails in the past few weeks with no reply, but some ROD JOHNSON gets a reply, then sends an email to Joey? And his name being ROD JOHNSON (aka Dick Dick) was just the icing on the cake for me to file a claim with Ppal.. After about 10min of filing a claim I got a message from Southernslops stating that "Your order has been updated" to "refund".., Have yet to see the cash in my acct though..

IF this ROD was able to get a response from Chris, why wouldn't Chris take 2 minutes to toss a post on here letting us know? Crock of shit in my opinion..

(And hey Glenn, I now want my player tracking covers from the old site that I paid for but you never sent..)

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 01:07:23 PM »
Filed a PayPal claim this morning for my recent unreceived order. Also received an email from "Dave" stating that my order status was updated to refunded. Yet like Harvs, no record of any refund issued in my Paypal acct & no notification from PayPal. Surely they don't think we are stupid enough to not verify that the funds are actually refunded. I was in the Jackson, MS area yesterday. Called "Glenn" to see if he knew what was going on but no answer & no return call. I left a voicemail. Note as Harvs previously mentioned the address for Southern Slots is 3010 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75234. All my past orders have been shipped from Jackson, MS according to tracking info but have had the Dallas return address on the label. If you google the Dallas address you will find that this a rented virtual address. Check out this link.

http://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/texas/dallas-virtual-offices/facility-667

I've had suspicion for a long time that "Dave" is actually "Glenn" reincarnated. I even asked "Glenn" about it once. He laughed & told me that "Dave" purchased his inventory & owed him money but the similarities are overwhelming. I've gotten good deals from "Glenn" & "Dave" in the past. Hate to see it end like this but I see the current situation as nails in the coffin of Southern Slots whoever it is.

Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »
Nice looking office.  There your answer for the missing parts and incomplete orders.  There are none to start with.

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 04:36:51 PM »
WHERE ART THOU? Remember?

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=23427.0

(Hope Dave's alright IF he had a heart attack as the mysterious "MY NAME IS Rod Johnson" stated.)

Would that make his nickname "DICK DICK"? Rod..., Johnson... If this is all BS, sombody was laughing while making up that name.. Sorry for throwing ya out there, ROD JOHNSON.. Ha

Bet his middle name is PETER

Sure, next we will hear from a guy whose name is Mike Hunt. 

Give me a break.  As I recall when Glenn disappeared he went in for surgery too, only it was a car accident. 
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 04:46:41 PM »
WHERE ART THOU? Remember?

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=23427.0

(Hope Dave's alright IF he had a heart attack as the mysterious "MY NAME IS Rod Johnson" stated.)

Would that make his nickname "DICK DICK"? Rod..., Johnson... If this is all BS, sombody was laughing while making up that name.. Sorry for throwing ya out there, ROD JOHNSON.. Ha

Bet his middle name is PETER

Sure, next we will hear from a guy whose name is Mike Hunt. 

Give me a break.  As I recall when Glenn disappeared he went in for surgery too, only it was a car accident.
No BS, I know a Mike Hunt through his nephew Jerry Hunt.. True story..  When I met him years ago at a BBQ, I repeatedly asked him his name until he got it.., haven't spoke since.

:cool_thumb_up: 

Offline Lizzo54

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 06:44:42 PM »
I knew of a Richard Hurst from Holden Ma

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 07:38:56 PM »
I got ya all beat, I was in school with a kid named Richard Head Jr. His dad was the senior Dick Head :yes:

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 07:43:35 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2014, 07:55:36 PM »
I think they may have contracted a bad diesease,  The "mufunslo" diesease.   Sure hope I don't have a heart-attack with pending sales and orders to ship- :arrowthruhead: .  Brutal crowd here.  I actually talked to Glen about a month or so ago mabey 1 1/2.  He had said same all others heard that He had sold out and was in resteruant equip. etc.  Glen is about 3.5 hours north of me.  I would think that answers and explantions would be coming but I agree-It does get old.  Folks just want their "sheet" and as stated earlier folks work hard for their $. 

Offline LuckyStrike

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • LuckyStrike New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 07:37:27 PM »
I'm in the same boat you guys are in.  I've bought parts from them before and talked to Dave/Glenn (whoever he really is) on the phone a couple times.  Now, when I called that number it says it  is no longer in service.   :banghead:
Placed a decent order on 9/27 and never got it.  As soon as I opened the PayPal claim, I immediately received an email from them saying "order refunded".  It's been about about a week since I opened the claim and still haven't received my money. 
I've had no response to emails I sent and heard nothing from PayPal yet.  Keep us posted with your results (if any) as I'll do the same.
Steve

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal