New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: What version is Reel Burst Zeus 3 or wild Shoot  (Read 3674 times)

Offline bondoexpress

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bondoexpress New User has no influence.
  • NLG
What version is Reel Burst Zeus 3 or wild Shoot
« on: August 27, 2014, 03:03:13 PM »
Hello is this  machine a Bluebird 2 or different and can these machines be purchased yet looking for a game like this in the picture Thanks

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: What version is Reel Burst Zeus 3 or wild Shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »
The ones in your pic. are BB-2.  There are some vendors that have them, Expect to pay a few dollars. 

Offline bondoexpress

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bondoexpress New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 03:23:37 PM »
Can a BB1 be converted to a BB2 if so are they costly also how can you tell when it's a BB2 Thanks

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 03:30:18 PM »
The machine has a solid black grille over speakers,dual screen 22's,and slighty diff. curves,etc.  Don't even think a BB-1 would run those games in your pic either.  Yes, You can convert a bb-1 to bb-2 (they call it a 1.5 when you do it) but same as bb-2.  Forgot the oled button panel deck also.  Yes, It can be costly to convert.  Depending on your fundage you would need to weigh converting price VS buying a bb-2 born that way from wms. 

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 06:01:35 PM »
To add a few more thoughts.  All BB2's I've seen have the generic WMS glass right above the OLED panel deck.  The BB1's are usually theme oriented.  For a while there were the BB1.5's, which was basically a BB1 cabinet with a bb2 cpu and an OLED button Deck with dual 19" screens.

If you are handy, you could probably save around 1K buying a BB1 and converting it to a bb2.  The hardest part is fitting the 22" monitors into the bb1 cabinet and finding or making up a nice bezel to finish it off.  In a nutshell, these are the parts needed:

1. bb2 cpu
2. dual 22" monitors, only the bottom one is touchscreen, the top one is just a monitor.
3. The OLED panel, although this one is not a requirement, but it sure makes your machine look good.

You will need to make the harness to connect the lower monitor and make brakets, bezel, etc in order to fit it into the place where the old 19" monitor was.

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 06:55:45 PM »
Yes, rick is correct,  I did not want to go into detail. Also look at your pics and see the lit up wms logo in the bottom-BB-2.
BB-2 cpu-no software--5-1200 depending on where you find them
22"-inch factory wms monitors-lower touch/upper monitor- (these must be correct ratio etc.)-varies--700.00 minimum
metal work,top box or whole machine (don't know what you have) ----Price?
Software-this can be a biggie depending on what you want--?---100.00-2,000
Are we getting started yet?   

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »

I'll take 10 of them for $500, let me know where I can get them for that.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:32:17 PM »

I'll take 10 of them for $500, let me know where I can get them for that.

Make sure you leave me one for $500 please!!!!! hahahaha

I think its ridiculous how much they want for BB2 MPUs. highway robbery but if Sizz has one for $500, I'll buy it right now!
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal