New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: bbu not booting up (fixed) now payline off  (Read 1101 times)

Offline rapidroy

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • rapidroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
bbu not booting up (fixed) now payline off
« on: June 27, 2021, 07:40:13 PM »
hi all
it will not start up from what i understand it did work and has been off (un plug) for a while, the reels slowly spin and the boot up screen goes through its computer type check but thats it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 09:47:15 PM by rapidroy »
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: bbu not booting up
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 10:57:22 PM »
We need to see a close up photo of the little screen to know what is causing the error.  Most likely it needs a new set of batteries and a clear card to perform the setup procedure needed after a battery change.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 07:58:18 AM »
ok The slot is across town but i'll get my friend to take the photo.
where do i get the clear card and what is the part number for it.
this is my first WMS i've worked on and noticed it doesn't grind the bill accepter so i'm thinking it will need batteries and clear and reset.

(i fixed the pic's in the first post)   

updated with photos
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 09:48:56 AM by rapidroy »
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 11:36:24 AM »
Yep, battery failed so the NVRAM is corrupt.  You will need a clear card (1350) since you have the 1160 bios.  I would upgrade that to a 2000 bios, which is the latest and will give you the most compatibility if you decide to change out the slot theme at a later date.  If you do upgrade to the latest bios, then you could use the clear 1810 which is the latest for the bb1's.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 11:59:22 AM »
its not my machine so I think i should just do a clear and set
where is a good place to get the clear card
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 12:17:05 PM »
Place a WTB ad here (BB1 clear 1350) and one of our sponsors will probably respond.  Or you could e-bay it and take your chances there.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »
I'm not a paying member so i cant place an ad. I'll try calling around.
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 09:31:03 PM »
I got the clear chip and cleared the machine and got it all set up but now the first 3 reels paylines are off is the a way to fix this?
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: bbu not booting up (fixed) now payline off
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 06:28:10 AM »
You mean the light on the reels?  The paylines are the little numbers that light up as you bet the lines.  If it is the lights for the reels, there's a black molex connector on the top right of the reel "window."  Sometimes this connector gets loose as you move things around and looses connectivity.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 07:49:23 AM »
no, the reel strips are off, 1st reel will hit a bonus (tell by the sound) but no bonus is showing in the window.  the lights behind the strips work, the wheels could have been move and replaced in the wrong order? are the strips numbered like 1 thru 5 ? if so i can check to see if they are in the right order.

the little screen shows the win and it seems if there is a win on the first three reels the pictures on the screen do not match the pic's on the wheel.
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 02:40:51 PM »
ah, I understand now.  Yes, the strips have a number, the lowest number is on the first reeels (they are not labeled 1-5, but with like an 8 digit number with the lowest number reel 1, etc.).

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 03:39:38 PM »
do you have a picture of a strip with the numbers so i know what I'm looking for and will they in sequence like 41326587, 41326588, 41326589 and so on.
Roy

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 07:43:17 PM »
Here's a set of strips from a 5 reel bb1 game.  They do have the actual strip number at the end of the part number.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal