New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WMS help identify  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Randy0777

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Randy0777 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WMS help identify
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:43:14 AM »
Picked up a game,but not to sure on the model. The tag says BBV for model  :Scratch-Head: The battery was  dead, replaced that, now it says needs clear. tried a 40x clear, but the reels just stutter. Any help  :thank_you:

PS, First post on the new site , I like it  :applause:

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: WMS help identify
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:32:40 AM »
It's not one of those machines that are any good.  Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for $200.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Tacman

• Genius in training
  • NLG Downloads, and FAQ Writer
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.Tacman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:50:40 AM »
Randy it is a BB version of Jackpot Party with a color lcd that is patterned to look like dotmation. You cannot use a 40X clear, you need a clear for BB reels. Contact Blueridge or one of the other vendors. That should be a CF card correct?

Dan (tacman)

Well in re-reading your post, I guess it is still eprom based if you used a 40X to clear, Hope someone else can chime in to confirm.

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:09:11 AM »
No CF card, these are using what's called a Snapdragon board, not a standard Bluebird set up.  You need a special clear I.C. chip, and Jim at Blueridge has been the only source I have ever found.  Mine would not be running right now without Jim's help, thoese clear chips are not widely available. 
Fun game, once all set up.  Will also work with Bettor TITO, just use common sense with the setting parameters when setting up after a clear.  You will need the manual for this Snapdragon set up, and someone here should be able to send you one.  I printed mine so I would not need to save the file, or I would send it to you.   Again, maybe Jim at Blue Ridge can sell you one. 

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 11:18:12 AM »
Thanks for the replies... Anyone have a manual  :EmoticonHelp4: 
Sorry Buzz,first I have to play it  :dancing_2:

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 06:52:10 AM »
Thanks to Jim, I have the clear chip and the manuals  :hail:
Both batteries were dead,so replaced them. Ran the clear chip,set it for WBA for the BV, left the printer off for now, set the denomination and left the hopper off (does not have one.nor a CC).  I've tried everything to clear these errors ,but still there  :hissyfit:

Can someone tell me what I'm missing please?   Oh,and every once in awhile after doing a clear( done 20 of them changing settings),I get REEL 1 SYnnb error   

Offline playklax01

• Reputation Power: 6
  • playklax01 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 06:27:28 AM »
...a color lcd that is patterned to look like dotmation.

I've been trying to find out how Williams pulled off Color Dotmation.  Been thinking it was a step up/enhancement from the orange screens, but could never find any info on it.  Now it makes sense...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal