New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 4th of July S+ 10MHZ  (Read 1277 times)

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
4th of July S+ 10MHZ
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
Are there any special DIP switch settings to enable the bonus spin sounds?
I have 1-3 on, any more needed?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 4th of July S+ 10MHZ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:49:48 PM »
Which SP PROM do  you have in there?
It's a Type 5 game I believe and the PSR sheet may have info on it?

For example: The PSR for SP804, PSR SP872, PSR SP878 and PSR 922 says ...>>>

"This page is displayed only if the game is Type 4 or Type 5. 
Activates songs and allows selection of the song played during the Spin 'Til You Win mode"

PSR for SP1004, SP1019, SP1048, SP1227 and SP1271 says same as above but adds...>>>

"Turn the Jackpot reset key to select and play a song. Press the self test switch to save the selection"

There's more PSR's that mention the Spin 'Til You Win in the tests but I couldn't get to them all.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:16:54 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 09:35:43 PM »
The SP is 87?, I'll check tomorrow.
The reason I am asking is I got a customer board in for repair and when playing it on my tester after repairs the bonus spin had a musical quality to it.
I pulled the same set out of storage and put them into my known good test board and put the board into my S plus machine.
When I got a bonus spin it sounded like 2 cats having sex.

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »
Forgot to mention, the customer's board had 2 additional DIP switches on. I didn't make a note because I thought any switch beyond 4 was not used.

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 10:41:58 PM »
I pulled the same set out of storage and put them into my known good test board and put the board into my S plus machine.
When I got a bonus spin it sounded like 2 cats having sex.

:scratch-head_2: :rotfl: :24:

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »
On the earlier SP chips, can't remember the cutoff number, you could select the song that plays during the spin 'til you win bonus, on the newer ones like sp1271 it is a fixed song and cannot be changed.  From what I remember, the songs were selected in the setup menu, dip switches had nothing to do with it.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 02:48:17 PM »
Strange that the  STYW sound survived a battery change and sounded fine on my tester but the same software on my test board, in my S+ machine, gives a good reel spin sound and reel stop sound but the

"cats having sex" sound on a STYW event.
How do I set the STYW win sound in software?
SP is 872, SS is 4170

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 03:00:06 PM »
I want to say put some Knibbles & Bits in the hopper...lol...but, in the file section should be a PSR for SP872?

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
Thanks, I'll check out the file section.

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 05:01:16 PM »
I found PSR 872 but I don't have Microsoft Office and Open office says they can't open it.

Can anyone who has Microsoft office please PDF it for me ans send to my email address?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2019, 05:16:39 PM »
Here you go in pdf format.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Online Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2019, 05:20:41 PM »
Thanks, looks better then what I was seeing.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal