New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Twenty one Bally V2363-5  (Read 834 times)

Offline filounet

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • filounet New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Twenty one Bally V2363-5
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:41:52 AM »
I just got this Bally game that didn't work, the twenty one.

I opened it, cleaned the inside, cleaned the connections, checked the fuses, checked the Molex connectors, changed the 3.6v battery, tested the hooper's motor.
I put everything back in place and the machine turns on but I still have a light that stays on above and I don't know what it is?
When I finally play play is a big word because I don't know what most of the buttons on the front are for and that’s my second question.
My last question is, is it normal for some lights to stay on on the top glasse and others not?

If anyone has the rules of operation or can explain it to me I thank them in advance.

I specify that when I play, it is currently limited to the Deal and Stand buttons and that I win 10 or 20 coins, the hooper pays well and the number of coins paid is the right one.
Thank you for your feedback and protect yourself well. :thank_you:

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Twenty one Bally V2363-5
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 10:23:00 AM »
Yes some will stay on depending on the draw and what options you have for playing Blackjack, or "Video-TwentyOne."
Just google-search rules of blackjack and read up on the game. It looks like yours works. I have one that works great. The one thing is my connectors tend to have continuity issues at times, at the MPU double board.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline filounet

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • filounet New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 04:37:23 AM »
Thank you for your quick reply
I will look at the rules of the classic game before playing with the machine again.

So the instructions number 6 and yellow light up on the top glass to help the player decide according to the visible cards of the player and the bank if I understand correctly.

On the other hand I always have a light on the top of the machine which is on and I do not know if it is one of the door open contactors (I believe there are 2) or that this indicates a fault in the machine?
I would say it's a problem with the door because "Door" appears when I play and never goes out, is it possible to bypass these two switches?

To play, I also have to reset the MPU board at each start.

Are all the front buttons (there are 10 on my machine) necessarily functional and have a reason for being present or are some intended as game options?
I have already used the green button to play and ask for cards, the red to stop receiving cards and the two white Split and Double depending on the starting cards but all the other buttons, I don't know?

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 02:46:24 PM »
Best thing is to read about blackjack and just play. Try everything and see what happens. You'll see why some of the blackjack basics are very good rules to follow, in the long run of playing.
That light that's on might be the change light. Did you try the CHANGE button?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal