New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Problem with UBA 10 JCM Billvall in my Bally Alpha V32  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Zingsi

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Zingsi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Problem with UBA 10 JCM Billvall in my Bally Alpha V32
« on: July 22, 2023, 09:30:20 AM »
i have a Bally Alpha V32 Video Slot - inside a UBA 10 Billvall from JCM - when i start the slotmachine, the Billvall goes mad and tries to transport Bills on and on(without taking any)
i cleaned it, made a ram clear, without any change.... the Errors are: Stacker Jam, Billvall Jam .... but the box and the Billvall are empty and nothing is in it!

On the frontside there is a red LED which flashes every two seconds.....and doesnt stop!

Does anyone has an idea, what the problem could be?
Is the BillVall and the sensors perhaps BAD?

thx for helping

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Problem with UBA 10 JCM Billvall in my Bally Alpha V32
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 05:13:31 AM »
In the NLG File System there is a download for a UBA flip card with test and error codes.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 07:42:19 AM »
There may be two clear plastic optical eyes on either side of the bill box.
What happens is the head shines infrared light down into one side of the bill box.
The emitted light goes around through a clear plastic molded channel inside the bill box and comes out the other side back up into the head into a receiver optic to verify that the bill box is in position....you need to get the dust off of the ends.
Also, if there's dust on a "stacker leg" inside the bill box, the infrared light doesn't get thu to the other side, and the head throws out all sorts of errors.

This "stacker leg" is a clear plastic post...looks like a triangular-looking stick in between both ends of the infrared optical channel plastics...you have to get the dust off of it.
Some guys actually throw the plastic bill boxes into a washing sink and spray hose the crap outta them...others put them in a dishwasher, while others know how to point the straw of a compressed air can onto the "prism leg" to get the dust off.
I use Q-tips with a long foreceps to reach down and rub the dust off of the prism leg.
Do not use any cleaner that contains alcohol....the alcohol actually degrades the plastic optics blurry over time, making it harder for the infrared light to go thru.
Plain soapy warm water, not hot, and a clean rinse is the way to go.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 08:30:31 AM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Zingsi

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Zingsi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 10:58:16 AM »
As I am an Amateur and I am not familiar with those
Optical eyes can you do me a favour and show me this on a photo or
Is there a video of cleaning a billvall and box? Thanks so much

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal