New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 3 reel 5 line 5 coin Double Diamond  (Read 1027 times)

Offline scratchee35

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
3 reel 5 line 5 coin Double Diamond
« on: September 24, 2019, 07:33:22 AM »
info on strips for this game...

currently, 84635400, 84635500, 84635600
[/size]the 3rd reel is the one that seems to be off
[/size]used sb100227 and ss3819...still same issue

any help?[/font]

thanks!!![/font]
Steve[/font]

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 3 reel 5 line 5 coin Double Diamond
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 08:14:52 AM »
Steve the 3rd strip isn't right for the game. Thought we determined that last weekend. I know I gave you some incorrect info at first late Sat night but corrected it Sun morning. I looked up the par for you since I guess you neglected to do so. The only thing that will make it work is change the 3rd strip to the correct one or use a 3 line SB100222 that matches what you have. I do not know the number of the 3rd strip but the par sheet shows the correct order of the symbols & blanks. Strips 1 & 2 are correct.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 08:59:24 AM »
You can look up the Par in the NLG file system for the remaining SS chips that use an ABC strip set to see if you happen to find a match for the strips you have. Here's a link:

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%205%20Line/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Diamond%20(5%20Line).htm

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:48:36 AM »
Steve,   I have a round top kit  at home, will check to see what  the strip numbers are, and I have the strips as well.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline scratchee35

• scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 01:47:42 PM »
Ron

i did look at the par from nlg...you did say i have the wrong 3rd strip...thats correct...it is however a "c" strip

i tried the ss3819 (3820-24 would be the same result because they are only percent changes) and it gave me the same issues as the sb100227...i do not have the ss4562 to try tho....those are the only ones that work with "abc" strips

just like you said, i have the right strips for a 3 line game, and the sb..i also have a 3 line payline glass, but i dont have a 3 line award glass to swap to.

i figured it would be easier to find strips, or cheaper than buying glass, or atleast someone who knows the number that im missing so i can see if i  have that strip buried someplace in my garage

i really appreciate your help with this, and figuring out where my wrong strip is..without your help i wouldnt be this far at all

thanks again!!!

Steve

Offline Azslot

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Azslot New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • www.Azslot.com
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 05:21:09 PM »
This is what i use 1) 85882500, 2) 85882600, 3) 85888600 5 line Double Diamond.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 05:51:06 PM »
well crap..im not even close...and i dont have any of those numbers

thanks for the info...ill keep looking

Steve

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 06:09:51 PM »
something is not right, the strips I have listed in my book are the same as you have posted, here is a picture of what I have.  I will match these up to the S+ strips for a comparison.  the number of the strips pictured are: 84635400,5500,5600.

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 06:24:43 PM »
is it possible that the reels require ss4562?  thats the only abc oddball ss chip listed

Steve

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 07:09:22 PM »
Jim's strips are correct. So are the one's Azslot listed but they are S plus numbers. You told me your strips look like these pictured which are 3 line strips. Jim's numbers match your numbers. I think it's time to look at how they are indexed. Are you using backlit reels? If not do you happen to have a ST basket instead of UP on the 3rd reel? I turned Jim's pic for easier comparison.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 07:31:05 PM »
You can see the 3rd strip is just different enough to make sense of it being a little off as you described. So which 3rd reel strip do you actually have?

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2019, 08:05:18 PM »
here are my strips

84635400   84635500   8465600

it appears that the baskets are all the same..they have the same number on them...im assuming they dont adjust like the splus do?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 08:12:37 PM »
I have the same exact set of strips.
The problem is either a wrong 3rd reel basket or where the strips are affixed onto THAT basket.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 08:15:40 PM »
 :I_agree_1:

Those match Jim's strips & they match the par sheets. Install your strip correctly on the correct basket & it should work.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2019, 08:28:38 PM »
ok...looking at the baskets...all 3 say up, and have what appears to be a mold or part number..all 3 are the same
[size=78%]is there a difference in motors?[/size]
[/size][size=78%]going to reinstall the strips again..[/size]
[/size][size=78%]doesnt make any sence unless something else is wrong[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]S[/size]

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »
Ok I guess we now know you have non backlit reels. You never answered the question. Next since non backlit baskets can be split in half & possibly not put back right, be sure that both index marks are lined up on the two halves or just use another reel. You can also look at the encoders & be sure no tabs are broken giving a false reading to the reel optic.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 09:16:08 PM »
sorry for not answering the backlit part..i was thinking the strips were reels..my bad...i was confused because of all the conflicting issues im having....i actually put the strips on an entire different  reel...so far it has not hit where it wasnt, but has where it was supposed to.
ill tear that reel apart to see if something is wrong with it...having a missing tab might be what is up
ill continue to play this thing for another hour, then will report back with what i have found

thanks everyone!!!

Steve

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 09:20:41 PM »
 :cool_thumb_up:

Glad to hear it!

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 06:12:24 PM »
well...i cant explain it, but the strip on a different reel works..i cannot get it to error at all now.
[size=78%]i got another strip from a friend..i put it on the original reel, i have the same issue.  after i get these other machines up n running, im gonna do more research on this reel...i think its been pieced together but i didnt notice any tabs missing.[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]anyways...thanks you all for everything and all your help..[/size]
[/size]
[/size]as always, its very much appreciated!!![size=78%]

[/size]need anything? just ask!!![size=78%]

[/size]Steve[size=78%]

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »
It's probably how it was pieced together. My experience is if a tab is broken you will get a reel error.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal