New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: New addition! 873-ZC but does not pay plums until I step up one coin manually  (Read 688 times)

Offline DavidBelg

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • DavidBelg New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Today I added my 5th slot machine to the collection.  Here (in Belgium) a machine a bit harder to come by.
An 873-ZC!  Very happy with it.  Still troubleshooting some small issues.

Sometimes the plums do not pay.  Sometimes they do.  And it can happen on all combinations (first line, 2nd line, 3rfd line, diagonal lines)
I have found this behaviour...  :   If it doesn't pay and I step up the hopper by 1 count, it starts paying the correct amount of coins for the plums (this is on all lines too).

I tought I had an offset on my hopper payout disc, though all others pay correct.
The strange part is that the 14 pay trace doesn't start directly with a wiper on it.    Is it combined with another trace that brings the wipers towards that trace first?
Bells (18), oranges (10), cherries (2 or 5) pay out good all the time.  A cherry pay on center line (2 pay) would sometimes skip but maybe this is due to not resetting correctly?

Extra info: the relay that is inside the hopper assy activates when having the plumbs, if I wiggle / activate/ deactive that relay nothing happens.
If wiggle the complete hopper unit (to check beau plug issues) nothing happens.  So I think it's in the hopper/wiper alignment.

A few sidequestions if this is normal behaviour:
- BARS pay 100 and the bell rings
- 3 7s on the first four lines make the head relay click the sevens animation without the bell AND NO 200 PAYOUT
- 37s on the firth payline make the head relay click the sevens animation with the bell (AND NO 3000 PAYOUT which is logic)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 04:25:03 PM by DavidBelg »

Offline DavidBelg

• NLG
Ok I fixed the issue.  I was adding more photos to the topic and noticed a 14 tray too on the top.  There there is a wiper on it and of course it was just missing the start of the trace when being in the reset position.

I've adjusted the rubber stop a notch and now my plums pay correctly (single cherries too).  Will maybe have to do some spring adjustment (tension) but I now know the machine works as it should :) :)

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
That is as good as it gets!  You find that problem and get it fixed the first time.  Enjoy your game.  I am in New York and Bally EM's are hard to find in this area of the USA as well.  I understand that IF you have a machine you want it to work properly/

Stay well and healthy
Ra

Offline DavidBelg

• NLG
Wow learned a lot today.

Machine does pay with the bell on 3 sevens, going for the 200 pay.

After adjusting the tension on the spring on the hopper board it manuall steps up to 200, but in the machine the mechanism struggled after about 130 coins.   Had to adjust the clearance for the coin arm on the L-bracket so it could move a little bit more in up and down play.    Sometimes there was jusn't not enough margin for it to grab a tooth on the wheel.   Giving it a bit more clearance and now it advances all the time.  Going for a complete 200 pay.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal