New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ Automatic Coin pay out on win, will not accumulate credits.  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Los Pollos

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Los Pollos New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hi have a triple diamond S+ with SP922 game chip, everything works great but every win it will automatically dispense coins instead of accumulating credits. I think I have the settings correct. Any ideas ?? Thanks

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: S+ Automatic Coin pay out on win, will not accumulate credits.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 03:32:08 PM »
Go to the 4 th thread at the IGT s splus games and it will tell you how to fix the problem

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 268
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 03:52:20 PM »
Go to the 4 th thread at the IGT s splus games and it will tell you how to fix the problem

Doesn't he just need the set chip? That thread makes it difficult sounding. I thought this was just a settings where you select cash to credits?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 03:57:33 PM »

Doesn't he just need the set chip? That thread makes it difficult sounding. I thought this was just a settings where you select cash to credits?

Yes I think a set 15 will let him raise the credit limits to have wins go to credit and not payout. I set mine at 9999. And then set the hopper limit low in case of an accidental cash out. It will only pay small and then go to hand pay. Must be done with no credits on the machine. I actually set my hopper limit to zero, then during cash out just turn the reset key and it's done.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:14:39 PM by Shaggy »
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 04:16:03 PM »
According to the PSR for his SP922 chip set this is where he need to start.

Player-Selectable
Credit <0> [5]   
Options are standard credit or noncredit {0}, player-initiated credit {1}, and player-initiated noncredit {2}.  The player-initiated credit option defaults to the noncredit mode when the credit meter remains at zero for more than 30 seconds, or when any accumulated credits are cashed out.  The player-initiated noncredit option defaults to the credit mode if the game is idle for 30 seconds, and remains in the credit mode when credits are cashed out.

This chip set is normally used for tournament play. Is this a tournament machine? If not, you can still use that chip as it will support normal play functions as well.

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 268
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 04:18:43 PM »
SP922 Type 0,1,4,5,14 (14 is Tournament) ID 2.5, $0.01/$0.05

Trying to find the PSR for this (I'm on iPad at Sears auto!) but I'm not sure if the tournament chip has that setting...?
Los Pollos - was this machine ever accumulating credits or did you get it this way?

Whoops sorry neonkiss posted reply at the same time as you. :duh:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Los Pollos

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 05:15:07 PM »
Not using it in tournament play, once I used the bill acceptor now the wins go to credit ?? Reading this thread I would like to be able to have up to 9999 credits but only pay out a max of 200 coins and anything over go to hand pay, is this possible ? 

Player-Selectable
Credit <0> [5]   
Options are standard credit or noncredit {0}, player-initiated credit {1}, and player-initiated noncredit {2}.  The player-initiated credit option defaults to the noncredit mode when the credit meter remains at zero for more than 30 seconds, or when any accumulated credits are cashed out.  The player-initiated noncredit option defaults to the credit mode if the game is idle for 30 seconds, and remains in the credit mode when credits are cashed out.

This chip set is normally used for tournament play. Is this a tournament machine? If not, you can still use that chip as it will support normal play functions as well.

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »

Player-Selectable
Credit <0> [5]   

From what I read here from Neonkiss it should support "normal" play also. If so, you need to set the credit limit to 9999 and the hopper limit to 200. Anything over 200 will go to hand pay. Also if you have say 6000 credits and hit a 4000 jackpot, it will go to hand pay as it can not pay the full jackpot. I didn't check to see if you are a contributing member. Do you have access to the PSR section to check on how to set the machine for your particular chip? A small donation will give you 30 days access to the download files. Good luck, I have mine set up similarly.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 08:07:03 PM »
Not using it in tournament play, once I used the bill acceptor now the wins go to credit ?? Reading this thread I would like to be able to have up to 9999 credits but only pay out a max of 200 coins and anything over go to hand pay, is this possible ? 

Player-Selectable
Credit <0> [5]   

Dump the 922 and use a 1271 (separate settings for hopper/jackpot/credit/dbv limits) if you are not going to use the machine for a tournament game. Don't know if a higher numbered game prom supports both functions of the 922 / 1271 as a combo.

Offline Los Pollos

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 09:05:50 PM »
Yea that sounds like a good plan, will I have to do a clear to change game proms ?

Dump the 922 and use a 1271 (separate settings for hopper/jackpot/credit/dbv limits) if you are not going to use the machine for a tournament game. Don't know if a higher numbered game prom supports both functions of the 922 / 1271 as a combo.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal